five

"Are you crazy!" Alya yelled, "You're really about to make her give up her miraculous!" 

The class were frantically whispering. Ladybug could feel her heart pounding. She felt like it was going to explode, like she was going to explode. With fury, shame, and embarassment.

"Give us one good reason why she shouldn't be Ladybug anymore!" Mylene protested, throwing her arms infront of Ladybug. Soon the whole class was protesting. Roger looked at the Celestial Guardian, who nodded his head.
"Alright then.." he cleared his throat, and pulled out a piece of paper. Ladybug stood anxiously. 

"I don't know how to prove it.. but I know it's real, it's there what she did-"

"Let me handle this." Su Han shoved Roger aside. He coughed.

"Ladgybug... tell me, have you ever had to fight the person you never pictured yourself fighting." Su Han was determined for an answer. Ladybug, as blind as she is, was confused.

"What's this gotta do with it? She probably has you know, this ain't proving anything over than the fact that she is an exemplary guardian!" Alya snapped, pointing at Ladybug. The class nodded in unison. 
Adrien picked up a cup of water. He felt awkward just standing there. He tried to think of an excuse to leave, but listen at the same time.

"No?" Ladybug answered. 

"So... Chat Noir getting akumatized rings no bells to you?" He glared at her. Everyone gasped. Adrien spat out his drink in shock. 
Ladybug went drip white. Never had anyone brought up Chat Blanc, because no one knew. She liked it that way. The flashbacks hit her like a car, she felt as though she'd been knocked over. She went dizzy all over, and could hear him in his head.

Chloe and Lila stood side by side, arms crossed grinning at her. Roger took a step back, bowing his head in shame. Ms Mendleiev stood there, writing equations on the board, expecting the class to be listening and working still. Su Han glared at Ladybug. He looked furious.

"How could you let Chat Noir be akumatized... and then somehow wipe everyone's memories and make no one aware!!" He quietley snapped, getting closer to her. 

Ladybug was frozen. She didn't know how to react, "I...I used the rabbit miraculous... Bunnyx-" 

"So it IS true!" Roger gasped, "I thought this was all made up. But everything Lila has said.. is true."

"Not only that, you used the most powerful miraculous, for what huh, your own personal gain? That falls in on why you should lose your miraculous. Do you know how dangerous that could've been?" Su Han yelled, louder. Ladybug couldn't take it. Everyone was yelling things at her. She felt like she was in a nightmare. What was that song again?

The sandboy just checked in, now nightmares can begin. She told herself Sandboy was back. But when she tried to think of a song, all she could think of was

Little Kitty on a roof, all alone without his lady~

Her breathing went heavy. So many thoughts were running through her head, like they were competing in a race.  The crowd cheering, was the class shouting and yelling, and asking questions.

"Is this true?" 

"Ladybug, I'm so disappointed."

"I told you I was telling the truth."

"Why would you do this?!" 

Ladybug looked up. The loudest voice she heard came form none other than Chloe Bourgeious, and when she heard what he had to stay, she felt as though her heart her been stung.

"Well, I lost my miraculous when I was Queen Bee, and she's done worse, so it's not fair if she gets to keep  it, when I didn't." Chloe humphed and shrugged. 
The whole class stared her down. Ladybug couldn't take it. The shouting. The insults. The threats. 
She was going to lose it. She was cornered, and the only way she could end this was by giving up her miraculous. 

She was about to scream, she was. Until she heard a familiar voice coming from behind them. A voice that stood out amongst the crowd. A voice that would normally, give her comfort and warmth.

"Ladybug...I don't know what to say." 
The crowd parted for a minute and there he was.

Chat Noir.

 I KNOW I KNOW THIS IS PROB GETTING BORING AND IM RLLY SORRY!!

There's been a lot of conversations, I get that, but please don't stop reading just yet <:)