First day of hell

Im currently sobbing into my pillow because my mother is sending me away to a K-12 sleepaway school, due to the fact that she doesn't have time for me. My whole life I've had to care for myself, so why can't I now!? Why do I have to go to this awful school!?

"Why do i have to do this?" I quietly said under my breath.
"Just because she doesn't have time for me, doesn't mean I can't manage myself."
After pitying myself for a little while I got up and decided to start packing because I may aswell get a head start.

10 minutes later...

I put all my clothes into a backpack, aswell as my drawing pad. Packing was pretty quick considering I didn't have much in the first place. I heard that we'll be having dorms, and I am praying that my roommates aren't rude or annoying. I sighed, before I heard someone call out from the living room.
"Y/N YOUR UNIFORM ARRIVED AT THE DOOR! COME GET IT!"
My mother called out with nothing but annoyance in her voice. Upon hearing this, I pinched the top of my nose while looking down, giving a disappointed and upset look and then walking out of the room.

I looked over at the kitchen table, to see a baby pink uniform dress, with the classic embroidered "K-12" on a heart patch.
"Yikesss!" I thought as I looked at it.
"Tell me why it looks like something Pinkalicous would wear?" I giggled to myself, picking it up and looking at it. My mother ignored me completely and got up from her chair.
"Are you even packed!?" She said with her typical angered voice. I felt myself sink and I looked down at my feet.
"I am." I mumbled quietly, saying some other things under my breath.
"Good, because I can't wait until your ass is gone-" I ran back to my room with angered tears in my eyes before she could finish, grabbed my packed bag, and ran out the door onto the pastel pink school bus.

(GUYS MEL WILL APPEAR IN PART 2 AND please bare with me here this my first story 🗿🫶)