Snowball fight!❄️

I walked upstairs and stepped outside of Melanie's room. "D O L L H O U S E" I heard from her room. I was peeking through the door to see her singing and playing guitar. Her voice was so angelic and beautiful. I blushed like crazy as I saw her start to play.

I quietly walked into her room.
"Wow Mel. You're so good!" I gently said. She blushed and started to pack up her guitar, when I ran to stop her.
"Wait! I want to hear you!" I proclaimed. "But..I-"
I picked up her guitar and put it on her lap.
"Pleasseee?" I asked in a pleading voice.
"O-Okay." She muttered shyly as she started to play chords.

(She sang dollhouse but I don't want to write out the lyrics 🤭)

"Melanie you're so talented! How come you never told me you love to sing?" I asked cheerily.
"I've always been made fun of for it." She said with glistening eyes.
"I think you sound beautiful." I said truthfully. Immediately after I said that my eyes went wide and I blushed and looked away in embarrassment. Melanie saw this and laughed and smiled.
"Thank you Y/N." She looked into my eyes. Our faces were so close, and her cheeks turned red. There was tension in the air still, but I didn't care. I picked up her guitar, put it back on the stand, and playfully jumped on her lap trying to break the silence.
"Ahh!" She screamed while laughing as I jumped on her.
"Hehehe!" I giggled like a maniac.
"Hey Y/N and Melanie wanna play a-" Her brother walked inside and saw us, his face was a little shocked. I would be too if I saw my sister and her "friend" on top of each other about to do god knows what. I immediately jumped off of her and stood up, even though we weren't doing anything questionable.
"Oh hey." Melanie choked out.
"I was gonna ask you two if you wanted to play a game, but I see your already playing one." He said as he smirked and walked back to his room. I started to laugh and giggle, and I turned to Melanie.

"Hey Melli? I wanted to ask you something...?" I muttered. She became a little flustered.
"Mm?" She hummed.
"Have you told anyone-besides your friends of course, that your bisexual?" I asked, almost whispering. She looked like she felt guilty.
"N-No I h-haven't. I-I've been raised in a traditional Latin household...and I d-don't feel comfortable talking about my sexuality b-because I would get s-shamed for it." She murmured looking to the floor.
"Have you tried telling Joseph?" I asked while lifting her chin. Surprisingly I was actually a little bit shorter than Melanie.
"N-Not really. I was a little upset earlier about it. I don't know how to tell him but I want to while we're here!" She spoke while running in place and holding my hands.
"I'm sure you'll find a way." I smiled up to her.
"NOW ONTO A VERY IMPORTANT TOPIC." I spoke loudly.
"We should go get ice cream at your favorite ice cream shop!" I giggled.
"That is an amazing idea!" She smiled.

Just then we both ran down the stairs laughing and smiling, and we started to put on our coasts. I had stopped in the airport to buy a jacket, since I didn't have one myself. We both put our snow boots on, and right before we walked out the door, I felt her grab my hand.
"Wait Y/N!" She giggled as she put a pair of fluffy earmuffs on my head, and pulled me in to kiss me. She gently pushed my hair back and I placed my hands in between us, gently holding her jacket, kissing her back.
"I love her so much." I thought playing with her soft curled hair while still kissing her. I pulled away, but she was still touching our foreheads together.
"I can't believe you're my girlfriend." She whispered in my ear with an adorable smile while staring deeply into my eyes. Her breath on my ear sent a tingle down my spine. I blushed from her adorableness, and walked outside.

"What is this mysterious icecream place called Melanie?" I giggled.
"It's called Sweet frog! It's actually a frozen yogurt place but it has ice cream too!" She smiled. Just then I thought of an idea. I let go of Melanie's hand, and picked up a small snowball. She turned around and went wide eyed.
"Y/N..."
I twisted my hand back.
"Y/N no..."
I got in ready position.
"Y/N!" Melanie protested as I threw the snowball on her coat. It slowly slid down onto her shoes.
"Oh you're gonna get it now!" She giggled while running after me. I laughed my ass off while running in the opposite direction.
"NO HAVE MERCY!" I yelled as she got closer. Just then she pulled back my jacket and put snow down my back.
"Euah~" I made an unholy sound as the cold snow went down my back. I saw Melanie bite her lip as she blushed and went wide eyed. I was so distracted that I fell on a snow bound and fell face first into it.
"AHHH ITS SO COLD." I spoke while coughing and wheezing.
"Y/N ARE YOU OKAY!?" Melanie laughed her ass of as she flipped me over on the ground.
"This is it. Im dying..." I spoke while pretending to gasp for air.
"Okay theatre kid we're here." Melanie giggled as she pulled me out of the snow. I looked up to see a small cafe with two animated frogs on the front. The building was green and pink, my two favorite colors. The front read, "sweet frog~<3"
"How adorable!" I spoke out loud.
"Just like you!" Melanie giggled. I scoffed and blushed.