The Principal

Ms. Daphne blew a whistle so hard it made my ears sting. Her eyes were twitching as she pulled Kelly, Melanie and I by the ears into the principals office. Kelly was throwing a fit saying something about, "HEY!! My mom paid good money getting these ears done!!" OFCOURSE a brat like Kelly would say something like that. I scoffed openly and loudly and Ms. Daphne pushed up towards the chairs, where we all fell in place sitting in a chair.
"SIT DOWN. And I mean it." She demanded sternly. Melanie crossed her arms and huffed, and Kelly gritted her teeth as she was staring at her nails. I sighed, and rested my head on my chin.

There we were, in the principals office waiting to be seen. Next to Kelly was a kid eating glue, and next to me was a kid taking pink pills. "What are those?" I politely ask.
"They're pills." The boy says.
"I'm on pink. It's the lightest dosage." He then reluctantly downs 3 of them.
"Why is he forcing pills on everyone?" Melanie asks.
"They're to control us." He inhales deeply, "So we can't leave."

I grow a concerned look on my face. Melanie noticed and looks at me.
"THATS FUCKING DISGUSTING." Kelly yells at the kid eating glue.
Just then, my eyes turned black again. I think of the principal, his fucked up words.
"He's a greedy, money obsessed, creepy asshole. We try to make him listen but he won't because it's has to be his way. He's killing kids all day and night, with prescription pills and online fights. He shoots at the angels while claiming he's a good guy but all he wants is cash and hype dude!! The pain he's causing just PROVES your actions hurt and so do your words." Melanie mumbled.
"It's super fucked up. We need to stop him." I spoke. Melanies eyes and mine went black, and we stared to talk through telepathy, because there's no WAY we're gonna let Kelly hear what we're saying! We started planning a way to escape the school, and get rid of the school forever. We then made a plan to tell Celeste about it after we get out of here.

As we were talking in telepathy, I suddenly hear Ms. Daphne scream bloody murder as the principal had a heart attack.
"IDIOTS. SAVE HIM!" She screams at the bunny doctors. They run and grab a shot needle, and inject him with some mystery liquid, to which me and Melanie looked at eachother and said,
"EWWWW WHAT THE HE-" We stated but were quickly interrupted by the doctors scurrying away.
The Principal gasps and opens his eyes, and Ms. Daphne runs in and yells at us.
"YOU WILL BE RECEIVING PHONE CALLS HOME." She yelled with her annoying voice.

When she said that my heart dropped. My mother said if she gets a call home, I wont be coming home. This school was only meant to be temporary. It's not like I want to go home, but if I get kicked out of K-12, I'll have nowhere to go!
"DONT DO IT AGAIN. UNDERSTAND? THIS SCHOOL HAS A REPUTATION TO HOLD."
I can't move. My face is completely frozen in shock. Even Kelly sees my expression and is confused. I immediately run back to my class room in tears, and hide next to a heart shaped marionette box.