Chlorine makeout (sorry not sorry🗿)

Today was the day we were all going to an indoor waterpark. Yes it was indeed December, but that doesn't stop a bitch from swimming.

"Are you ready, doll?" Melanie smiled to me as we were about to walk out the door. She was wearing a pink ruffled two piece bikini, and she had her hair up in two adorable pigtails. I looked at her and blushed.
"YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES Y-" She had to interrupt me with a kiss so I would stop. I was hella excited to go to the waterpark. All of us got in the car. Melanie sat next to me and leaned her head on my shoulder.
"You two seem to be very close friends." Her Mother spoke with a huff, seemingly suspicious at our behavior. I kept myself from blushing and looked up at her Mother.
"We're just sleepy! It is only 8:00 after all." I spoke contently.
"Mhm." Her mother spoke, still suspicious. I felt Melanie's grip tighten as I tried to loosen it.

1 hour later...

"We're here!" Melanie giggled as she ran towards the pool. She slipped and bonked her head on the table nearby.
"Melanie are you okay!?" I yelled as I ran to her and look at her cheek that she bumped. She let out a cute giggle.
"Hm, worried about me are we?" She smiled with her tongue out. I blushed and picked her up from the ground.
"S-Shush it!" I stutter and pull her into the pool.
"Ah Y/N what the f-!" She giggled as I tackled her waist into the water.

Melanie's POV!

We stayed like that for a few seconds, and I tried to get out but my head was sucked underwater again. I started freaking out and squirming due to thalassaphobia.
(fear of deep dark ominous water)
The water splashed everywhere and we came back up for air.
"O-Oh my bad!" I yelled and rubbed my eyes as I turned to see if Y/N was okay. Turned out she was giggling her ass off.
"What was that!?" She giggled to me while lightly punching my arm.
"I was under water for too long it f-freaked me out!" I stuttered and rolled my eyes.
"Well then let's do the slides!" She giggled and dragged me to the stairs with and an intertube.

Y/N's POV!

We went on slide after slide after slide. I screamed on every single one. Joseph came along with us aswell, but not before him saying he felt like a third wheel and leaving to hangout with his friends.

We were in line for the biggest slide at the waterpark. I started to panic. I didn't want to say that I'm scared of water slides because that's a dumb ass fear I have, and I wanted to have fun with Melanie. I held her hand nervously and started drawing circles at her palms.
"Are you nervous, darling?" She whispered in my ear. I blushed and let go. We were definitely on the biggest and longest slide at the whole park. I shook my head no as Melanie smirked and turned away again. I pushed away all my fear and got onto the tube.

"MELANIE W-" I was cut off by a large drop on the tube and us spinning around the slide.
"SAVE IT FOR THE BEDROOM-" She yelled half screaming from exhilaration.
"SHUT UP BI-" I yelled but was again cut off by a large twist.

A few minutes later we made it to the bottom.
"Holy Mc fuck." I spoke while trying to stand up from the tube.
"THAT WAS SO FUN!" Melanie giggled doing happy jumps.
"Why did you make me do that..." I giggled back as we were walking.
"You're the biggest scaredy cat I've ever m-" She suddenly slumped over and held her lower waist.
"O-Ow!" She shrieked and leaned on me to catch her.
"What's wrong Mel!?" I desperately asked while helping her stand. She groaned and squinted her eyes shut.
"Oh..." I spoke while realizing what was happening. Melanie had gotten her period.

"Why now!?" Melanie moaned in frustration as she went into a cubicle/stall.
"It had to have happened sometime!" I replied. I opened the tampon machine in the bathroom and it was...empty!?
"Oh shit. Mel it's empty." I spoke on the other side of the door.
"Oh nooooooo." She whined as she grabbed toilet paper rolls.

(7 minutes later...😏)

"Fucking moon cycle." She spoke while walking out of the stall door.
"Tell me about it. Come on let's go now I'm cold!" I smiled and grabbed her hand to take her back to the pool. We were both still dripping wet in chlorine soaked bathing suits.
I was about to walk out of the bathroom when
Melanie suddenly grabbed my collar and smashed her lips onto mine.
"Mmm!-" I made a noise at the sudden contact.
I had no idea what was happening, but once I realized what she did, I immediately kissed her back. She suddenly started to kiss me with tongue, and I slid my tongue into her tooth gap, making her gasp. Our tongues strongly collided as we fell to the floor. She pulled herself onto my lap and kissed me all up my neck, leaving lipstick stained bruises all along it. I winced from the touch as she grabbed my cheeks and kissed me again. I was freezing, but she definitely turned the heat up.

(Light shower rizz 🤨📸🫵)

(HELP ITS THE NEXT MORNING AND I WROTE THIS AT 3 IN THE MORNING SO FORGIVE MY CRINGY DAD JOKES🗿)