"I know when you lie." (Slumber party pt.4)

"Ow Y/N!" Celeste yelled as I flicked frosting at her face on accident.
"Ahh, I'm sorry!" I apologized while giggling and wiping it off of her cheek. Magnolia then flicked frosting at my face, causing Melanie to throw frosting at Magnolia. We all smiled and giggled as we flicked frosting at eachother.
"Bitch you better watch out! I just had wash day." Celeste said, guarding her face.
"Ahh!" Melanie yelled as she got chocolate in her hair and on her cheek. She was so adorable with the chocolate on her face. Right as I looked away I got obliterated with purple frosting in my eyes. I faked my death and was being all dramatic on the floor.
"NAUR THIS IS THE DEATH OF MEEEE!" I yelled as everyone was giggling.
"NO IM SORRY Y/N!" Celeste yelled.
"SO IT WAS YOU!?" I gasped and stared at Celeste with my mouth wide open and my hand on my chest as if I was offended. The frosting was starting to sting my eyes so I sat up and dumped frosting on Celeste's shirt as we all giggled.
"EXCUSE ME-!" She yelled at me as she started to chase me around with a spatula. "RUN Y/N!" Melanie yelled as she was laughing.
"GET HER CELESTE!" Magnolia yelled.

(20 DAMN minutes later 😭)

The fight calmed down and Celeste and Magnolia were being huge flirts in the living room as me and Melanie were alone.

"I almost got clapped-" I said laughing my ass off. Melanie was tea kettle laughing as she stood up.
"We should clean this up." Melanie spoke.
"For sure." I said after her.
"But maybe we could do something more fun." She whispered in my ear. I felt my face go red. "What did you have in mind?" I said avoiding eye contact. I knew if I looked at her I wouldn't be able to look away. I felt her grab my hand and pull me close to her.
"I don't know. I love to spend time with you Y/N." She said as she wrapped her hands around my waist. The butterflies I have are insane.
"Her cuteness will be the death of me." I thought as I pulled away. I reached for my eyes as they flickered black while I blushed. Melanie smiled.
"Why are you so flustered Y/N?" She said with a little smirk.
"I-I'm not!" I said untruthfully.
"I know when you lie." Melanie smirked as she crawled closer. I couldn't resist her actions. At this point our faces were about half an inch apart.
"M-Mel.." I muttered as my face turned bright pink and my heart started to pound. Why was she teasing me like this?
"Hey guys we're gonna go to bed now!" We heard Magnolia say. I blushed and scooted away from Melanie, brushing my face against hers as I sat up from behind the counter.