What are you going to do about this crush?

I had fallen asleep in Melanie's arms as we were cuddling on the couch. I was so comfortable with her I just full on passed out.
Just then there was a loud thunder strike outside, and I flinched so hard that I woke myself up.
"Y/N, are you scared of thunder?" Melanie asked while gently twirling my hair. I couldn't admit I was scared of a noise, so I tried to lie.
"N-No-" Another loud thunder strike interrupted me and I jumped again. Melanie giggled as I admittedly nodded against her chest and hugged her tighter out of fear.
"It can't hurt you! We're inside Y/N/N!" She spoke with a gentle glimpse in her eyes. My heartbeat slowed down a little.
"Y/N stop it, you can't love Melanie!....But she's making it so difficult."
I thought as I blushed and covered my face in distress.
"Let's go outside!" Melanie giggled as she dragged me to the balcony.
"What!? Nooooo!" I said as I stomped like a toddler while crossing my arms at the doorway. Melanie ran to me with a smile and picked me up as I straddled myself around her. "Nonononono!" I yelled as she took me outside. Melanie laughed her adorable laugh.
"This is the most adorable person I've ever seen in my life." I thought while blushing. I jumped down from Melanie's arms and we started to dance around In the rain. I had the urge to bust it down for absolutely no reason, and I did.
"Y/N WHAT IN THE MOULIN ROUGE-" Melanie was crying tears of laughter. Just then she saw something crawling on the balcony. She squealed and went wide eyed.
"Ahh! A spider! It's crawling!" Melanie jumped on me from behind, while squeezing her eyes shut.
"That is generally what they do yes!" I spoke giggling in shock. She was making it so hard to resist her.
"Ugh, you saved me!" Melanie said with teary eyes while hugging me from behind. My heart stopped and I made a shocked expression.
"What are you gonna do about this crush?!" I thought as I sighed and returned to my normal face. She then cutely looked up at me with her big brown eyes.
"It's okay my little crybaby!" I smiled while hugging her.
"Shut up!" She giggled back at me with a smirk as she pulled away. Just then Celeste and Magnolia stepped out of their room.
"I AINT NEVER SEEN TWO PEOPLE MORE IN LO-"  Celeste spoke but was then interrupted by Melanie throwing a pillow at her.
"GIRL WHAT IN THE F-" Melanie spoke as Magnolia picked Celeste up and dragged her back to her room.
"DONT BE LOUD HOES!" I yelled to Celeste while literally tea kettle wheezing on the floor.
"LIKEWISE BI-" Celeste giggle yelled as Magnolia shut the door.