Liar's

We heard the door creak open. I instantly and reluctantly pulled my lips away, but hid my neck with my hands.
"Hey Me- ....why are you two on the floor ontop of eachother?" Her father spoke in the crack of of the door. I felt my heart drop.
"I-Oh I was just looking at Y-Y/N's face because she fell face first on the s-slide!" Melanie instantly choked out.
"Yep! M-Mhm!" I spoke after her.
"Right...you two weren't making out or anything...definitely..." He spoke sarcastically. We were caught for sure.
"No I SWEAR, we weren't!" I say to him very nervously but also laughing a little bit.
"I'll...Ill leave you two it..." He spoke wide eyed as he walked out of the bathroom.
Melanie and I started to giggle.
"That was so awkwa-" I was interrupted by Melanie kissing me again. I smiled against her lips and kissed her back.

A while later...

"What do you want?" Melanie asked me as we were staring at the waterpark food.
"A PRETZEL!" I giggled and ran to the counter. Melanie got some sort of Icecream sorbet and I got my pretzel.

(Dead ass those soggy waterpark pretzels hit so damn different😔🫶)

"You're so goofy bro." Melanie said while shoving my shoulder a bit. I had always been called silly or air headed my entire life, because coping with humour really fucking works.
"I know!" I giggled while smiling with my head to the side.
We swam for another two hours or so and then drove home.

"I. am. so. tired." Melanie spoke as we got back to her room.
"Me too." I spoke, my eyes barely kept open.
"Oh hold on!" I spoke as I ran downstairs to get water.
I went Into the kitchen. I turned my head to look at the TV that was blaring, but winced at how bad my neck hurt.
"Ow!" I muttered while touching my..."bruised" neck.
"What happened to your neck?" Her mother asked me. I went wide eyed. The chlorine flavoured make out session flooded back to my head.
"Oh I-I fell face first down the slide!" I choked out. That was the only thing I could think of, and Melanie's dad would be confused as to why I changed my story.
"Oh man, that sucks! I'm sorry." She spoke while walking away. I let out a sigh of relief and turned around, to see Joseph smirking at me.
"Shut up!" I whispered while giggling.
"I'm sad we have to leave tomorrow!" I heard Melanie say to Joseph as she came up behind me.
"I know! Girl you just got hereeee." He spoke upset.
"I know but I'll be back." Melanie replies.
"You mean we'll?" He asked looking at me.
I blushed at Melanie.
"Uhm well I don't know if you would want me to come back-" I spoke a little shy.
"Of course we do!" He strongly spoke. Their dad looked up from behind the couch and nodded, and returned to reading his magazine.
"Mhm!" Melanie whispered in my ear. I smiled ear to ear.
"I would love to come back." I giggled in reply, also very shyly. I'm usually not shy, but I really really like Melanie, honestly love, and I don't want her family to think bad of me.

After a while Melanie and I went back up to her room.
"I'm gonna use the bathroom!" I spoke while running away.
"Mhm!" She spoke in reply.

I came back about 3 minutes later, to see Melanie was on the phone with Celeste and Magnolia.
"So how is your guy's vacation!?" Melanie asked them.
"ITS BEEN SO FUN! I love spending time with my girlfriend." Magnolia spoke, causing Celeste to blush furiously.
"I've been having the best time ever with Y/N." Melanie giggled back to them.
"Awe really?" They smiled.
"Yes!" I said while running to Melanie and hugging her.
"I'm so glad you guys are FINALLY dating. The tension was getting a little too high." Celeste replied to us. I looked at them and laughed while rolling my eyes.
"Says you two!" I say laughing as they both curl in their lips and look to the side. We heard Melanie's door open a little.
"What was that?" We heard Melanie's mother say, referring to Celeste saying we were dating.
"W-We gotta go!" Melanie spoke while hanging up. Melanie's mother walked in, looking judgmental.
"I knew you two were too touchy!" She spoke in frustration.
"Why didn't you tell me?"
I felt Melanie reach for my hand, and I grabbed it behind us.
"I-I thought y-you would h-hate me." Melanie mumbled not making eye contact, eyes getting watery.
"No of course not! I'm more upset you thought you couldn't tell me." Her mum spoke while hugging her. Just then Melanie's dad came up behind her mother and shrugged.
"Knew it." He smiled while taking his wife's hand and walking away.

Just then her dad came back in the room.
"WAIT YOU DID FALL DOWN THE SLIDE RIGHT!? THOSE ARENT-" He spoke. I covered my mouth and started to die of laughter.
"Y-Yes dad! S-She f-fell down the slide." Melanie spoke trying to calm him down. I nodded eagerly and smiled very convincingly.
Joseph then walked by and pulled his dad away.
"Liars." He giggled to us while watching his phone. He pulled his dad away before he could have a mental breakdown.

"Well that was...something?" Melanie giggled and turned to me. I was still dying on the floor.
"Agreed!" I smiled and looked at her.

2 hours later....

"WHAT THE FUUUUUUCKKK!" Melanie giggle yelled as she was running away from creepers.
"Y/N STOP SPAWNING MOBS YOU BITCH." Joseph yelled while attacking spiders.
"YOU CANT MAKE ME FUCKERS." I laughed like a maniac while spawning more mobs.

We played Minecraft with Joseph until the sun came up for the next morning. I was so fucking tired but also had some energy from the adrenaline of Minecraft. I thanked her parents and said goodbye to them.
"Thank you both so much for letting me come to your house. It means so much to me and I'm so extremely thankful!" I told her parents while leaning my head down and back up.
"Of course! Aww you're so polite! It's absolutely no issue at all. We're all here of you ever need us, okay?" Melanie's mother spoke to me which I smiled and nodded politely. They walked away and Melanie and I said our goodbyes to Joseph.
"Bye hoe!" Joseph yelled as I walked out the door.
"BYEEEEEE!" I yelled while giving him the peace sign.

Melanie's pov!

"Te amo Joseph. ¡Te veré en verano!" I spoke to my brother.
"Yo también te amo perra." He spoke while pulling away from the hug I gave him.
I then told my parents I loved them and was about to walk out of the door, when I remembered something.
"They aren't bruises..." I whispered to my brother as I winked and ran away to the bus.
"I KNEW IT-" Joseph started to yell. My dad started to laugh and wave to me as Y/N and I got on the bus to the airport.

(This was a very fast episode but Y'know what, sometimes you gotta write a fast episode 🤨)