Ghost soirée

"HELP!" I screamed as the bunny doctors got closer and closer. I shut my eyes, and then I heard the nurses fall to the floor. I opened them to see a pink door, in the middle of the room.
"What is tha-" Melanie was about to say. But then a woman with elf ears stepped out and held out her hands. Her eyes were black as she opened the locks on the chair, making us sigh and smile in relief. The woman was about to turn to go back through the door, but Melanie and I looked at eachother, and ran to her. "Wait!" We both yelled. The woman turned around silently to look at us.
"We need to come with you." Melanie yelled. "We don't want to die here!" I said after her. The lady blinked and looked at us with reassuring eyes.

"You must continue on, and live your truth. Do not hold fear in your heart. You're immortal."
Hearing this I knew it was true, but man this school was KILLING me. I can't help but feel anxious and overwhelmed. I then blurt out,
"But we're exhausted!"

"The only way you can truly learn, is through experience." The woman named Lilith spoke. I don't know how I knew her name, it just somehow rang in my head and It felt...familiar.
"Please....!" Melanie said as her eyes began to water. If Melanie had begged me with those eyes, I wouldn't be able to resist her like Lilith did. Lilith is a STRONG being, that's for sure. Lilith turned around, and went through the glowing door that disappeared. I sigh and I frown and turn my head to see an upset looking Melanie.

"Come on Melanie." I said as I dragged her hand out of the office.
"My head hurts." I said as I tapped my head. "Same." Melanie sighed.
"Who was that?" I asked.
"Lilith. She was in my dream the night before the first day of school." Melanie said.
"What was it about?" I asked gently.

"I remember feeling trapped in rising heat. And there were plastic or cardboard cutouts all around me. And my gums roots were pushing out my teeth. And the voice of a thousand angels said to me, "It's temporary." And when my gums roots were pushing my teeth out of their sockets, I noticed that my front two teeth stayed. And the gap between them kept getting larger and larger. How's that even possible, I know right?"
(My favourite line 🤭)

We were both giggling a little. At this. I lightly hit her arm and look at her smiling and laughing.
"Come on Mel, you're beautiful gap and all." I say to her, IMMEDIATELY feeling embarrassed and flustered and I turn my head away from her, blushing slightly and I see Melanie giggling at me.
"It's okay, I thought that compliment was cute." Melanie says to me smiling and leaning on to look me in my eyes. I smile at her and sigh. Why does she make me feel so flustered? I've NEVER felt this way before with anyone, and it's confusing me greatly. It's probably just because I'm very observant and aware of who I hang out with now! Yeah, that's it! I'm just a very observant hoe, that's all. Definitely no crush going on here. (🗿📸🫵)

We then come across an empty room, and we looked at eachother in confusion. After realizing we both definitely did want to explore a little, we smirked and pushed the two doors open.

Just then we walked into an empty music room, and saw a Ghost soirée. They were all floating while dancing and spinning around all over the place. Uh oh, I feel a tickle on my nose! Shit, Mel is gonna kill me!
"ACHOO!" I sneezed. Melanie looked at me and looked as if she was holding back intense laughter. I looked ahead to see all of the ghosts staring at us.
"Heh...hello." I mumbled.
"You all look ravishing." Melanie shyly spoke. "Bewitching even." I said giggling my ass off. All of ghosts then speedily flew toward us. "Eek!" Melanie yelled as we pushed the door closed as fast as possible.
"Oh no. We're going to be late to class." I proclaimed.
"Ah let's go!" Melanie laughed as she took my hand, and pulled me to the drama room.