The Courtyard (Melanies pov)

After Y/N and I dumped the principal, I asked if we could go play tennis.
"Yes! Let's go find Celeste!" She said in a bubbly way as she already started to run.
"Oh yeah!" I said whilst running after her.

We were playing tag as we ran all around the courtyard.
"Tag! You're it!!!"
She yelled rather cutely as she tapped my shoulder. We were laughing and playing like little kids. I tapped her shoulder back once I caught up to her.
"Tag, you're it!" I yelled and ran past her. I accidentally brushed her shoulder and tripped. I fell over and started to laugh.
"I'm so sorry Y/N!" I said whilst laughing.
"It's okay Melanie!" She said while giggling. I opened my eyes and realized I was on top of her, my knee in between her legs, and my arms at her sides. I was staring at her smile in awe. Here I was, over the most beautiful girl in the world, laughing with her. I blushed when I realized I was staring.

She looked flustered, and was about to get up  when I stopped her.
"Wait. Y/N?" I muttered shyly.
My heart was beating so fast, and I was blushing like crazy. I pulled her closer, and our faces were inches apart.
"W-wha-?" She was interrupted by Celeste's voice.
"Y/ N and Melanie is that you? I think I heard a scream." Celeste said loudly.
"Oh, it's Celeste!" Y/N said.
"Oh right! Let's go!" I said.
Y/N then walked out from the bushes.
"Hey Y/N! What happened?" Celeste asked. I jumped from the bushes.
"O-Oh I accidentally tripped on Y/N during tag! We're okay now though!" I said.
"Wanna go play tennis now?" Y/N asked shyly. "Oh my days, yes!" Celeste blissfully spoke. She grabbed our arms and dragged us to the tennis court.

"It was just an accident, nothing more. Right? I'll probably forget all about it." I thought.