Popcorn

"MOVE YOUR ASS BRO." I yelled to Joseph.
"JUST LEAVE THE TREE FLOATING BITCH IT DOESNT MATTER." He yelled back.
We were all playing minecraft on the couch, and it was about 1:00am.
"JOSÉ, VETE A LA MIERDA!" Melanie yelled. The audacity of these children. What was coming out of their mouths was absolutely ungodly.
"UNO PERRA INVERSA!" He yelled back as a creeper blew up Melanie's treehouse.
(Don't ask how the creeper got up there I really couldn't tell you..🗿)
"OH HIJO DE A BI-"
Melanie yelled as she leaped onto him and started to fight.
"SOLO ME GUSTARIA DECIR QUE ME FOLLARÉ A TU MAMÁ SI LO PREGUNTAS-"I yelled while giggling.
"CÁLLATE PUTA SIMPLE!!!!" They both yelled as they jumped and tackled me.

After about an hour of rage fighting, we decided we wanted a snack.
"Do you guys have popcorn?" I asked.
"If you do we can make popcorn and M&M's!"
(The best fucking snack alive)
"We don't...but we can go to the store!" Joseph spoke.
"None of us know how to drive..." Melanie curled in her lips.
"Let's just fucking go." Joseph said as he grabbed the keys and ran to the car.
"... perra que?!" Melanie and I spoke in sync.
We shrugged and ran to the car. I sat in the back, and Melanie was in the passenger seat.

"I mean I know how to drive...just not legally." Joseph laughed.
"Same brotha." I spoke while blasting "I kissed a girl" by Katy Perry. Joseph started to dance as we drove off.

"i KiSsEd A gIrL aNd I lIkEd iiiiiiiiiTtT!" We all sang terribly on purpose. Deep down we all knew we were all masters when It came to singing, Melanie wrote a whole song for goodness sake.

"So...Im kinda gay. And Y/N and I are dating..." Melanie slipped out while we were dancing. He slammed the breaks.
"NO FUCKING WAY I KNEW IT!" He yelled as he turned around to look at me.
"WHEN MOM SAID YOU DONT HAVE A CRUSH ON HER YOU LOOKED UPSET I KNEW YOU TWO WERE TOGETHER AHAVSVWJOASNSGSYW-"
I was tea kettle wheezing on the floor of the back of the car and Melanie was blushing and yelling at him.
"OH SHIT ITS RIHANNA!" I yelled as "Umbrella" by Rihanna came on, Melanie decided to stop yelling at Joseph and we all had fun with singing.

We were all like little kids it was so fun. Melanie really had that effect on people, and I loved it.
The song ended and we ran into Target.

(Not sponsored🤭)

We sprinted in as if there was a bomb about to go off, and Melanie jumped into the shopping cart.
"WE NEED COOKIES TOO!" Melanie yelled as she slapped a bag of Chips Ahoy into the cart. Joseph was pushing the cart, and I was on the end holding on while Melanie was in it.
"AND MAC N CHEESE!" I yelled.
"AND A GINGERBREAD HOUSE!" Joseph screamed. I don't think we realized we were 3 teenagers yelling in the middle of Target.

(Still not sponsored🤭)

We checked out and sprinted back to the car.
We all got in and sat down.
"Alrighty..." I spoke awkwardly. The silence was loud.
"OH FUCK WE FORGOT THE POPCORN!" Melanie sprinted out of the car with me and ran back inside.

About 10 minutes later we came back with the popcorn, and went home.
(We made it home surprisingly alive despite Joseph not even knowing how to drive 😭)

"How do we make this gingerbread house-" I asked while attempting to put the walls together. Melanie came up behind me, put her head on my shoulder, and put her hands on mine, showing me how to place them.
"Like that...and then this-"
I felt my heart beat faster and my world slow down.
"Just like that!" She spoke gently and calmly. I was sort if taken aback because anytime I've ever seriously asked for help I was completely ignored, but Melanie didn't yell, and didn't overreact. Instead she just calmly helped me with no other thoughts. I sort of became teary.
"T-Thank you Melli!" I giggled sillily while pulling away and wiping a happy tear from my eye.
Melanie saw my flustered expression.
"What's wrong?" She asked giggling while playing with my hair.
"You m-make me nervous!" I stuttered out, still trying to run away. I ran back to the gingerbread house as Joseph came back from the kitchen.
"Here's some gummies!" He smiled while handing us them. We started to decorate and play around, flicking gummies and frosting at each other.
"Ahh!" Melanie giggled as we flicked the frosting at her. She then took a big glob of it and threw it at Joseph.
"Mel what the fuck!" He laughed. I started to giggle too, until I was interrupted by frosting to the lips. Melanie took frosting and drew a mustache on my lips with it.
"EXCUSE ME WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY-" I yelled in shock. Melanie simply giggled and ran away.
"Wow. How cute." I spoke in a sarcastic manner while tilting my head and running after her.
"No! Have mercy!" She yelled while giggling as she ran up the stairs.
I chased her all the way up to her room. I jumped and tackled her onto the bed.
"Got em!" I giggled with my eyes closed.

We went back downstairs and said goodnight to Joseph.
"GOODNIGHT! Also thank you so much for driving us to the store. I really appreciate it! " I spoke while giving him the peace sign and running upstairs.
"No problem! GOODNIGHT-"  He laughed and turned to Melanie.
"¡Hoy fue tan divertido! ¡Te he extrañado muchísimo!" Melanie gave him a hug.
"Yo también. ¡Te amo buenas noches!" Joseph replied.
"Te amo! Buenas noches!" She spoke as she ran upstairs with me.