Detention

"Let go of me!" I yelled as the bunny security shoved us onto chairs and handcuffed us to the tables. Meanie screamed from annoyance and anger when the teacher came by her desk and slapped it with a ruler.
"Shut up!" She yelled at Melanie.
I saw Melanie's eyes sting with water as she glared at the teacher. I wanted to explode. I was so upset that I just started to cry. I looked around at everyone and they were rolling their eyes and chewing gum from boredom. Just then the nurses walked in and pulled out large shot needles. They flicked the tops and injected everyone with the liquid. I saw Melanie look away in fear as the needle pierced her skin. I did the same. It was uncomfortable as hell to watch, for some reason the nurses skipped me, but I have a feeling the candy they forced me to eat earlier had the same thing in it. We looked as if we were all about to fall asleep. Just then all of our heads shot up as wide fake smiles appeared on all of our faces against our will. My eyes were going black and flickering from normal and back. Melanie was ripped from her seat and dragged away by the same ladies from the drama club.
"Melanie!" I tried to tell but I couldn't move my face. I started to panic. It was like when Melanie was a doll, and I couldn't help her. I felt a tear down my cheek. Just then melanie was thrown into a glass box in a purple outfit, "Oh wow she's so pre- WAIT FOCUS ON THE TASK AT HAND Y/N."
Just then we were let go of our handcuffs and forced to sit on the carpet and watch mindlessly as Melanie and 2 other girls were forced to dance. Melanie banged on the glass window but was interrupted by a tomato being thrown at the glass. She was about to burst into tears, but started to dance with two other girls in the box. She noticed me and my eyes flickering black and whispered.
"Help me Y/N!"
I was trying so desperately to break the drug the nurses gave me in the candy. Kids were tossing cockroaches and tomato's at the glass yelling at her to dance more. I was able to rock back and fourth and blink as my eyes kept flickering black. Melanie was down on the floor still dancing as I lost focus. She was so stunning. "HURRY UP Y/N!" I said in my head. My eyes went fully black as I opened my eyes to see through Leo's vision. I grabbed the keys to the handcuffs and unlocked the ones I was in. I made him walk back to the office and sit down. I opened my eyes to see I wasn't smiling anymore and I wasn't handcuffed.
"MELANIE BREAK THE GLASS!" I yelled. Just then she held out her hands and broke it. She walked out and put her face really close to the kids who were tossing stuff at her, and blinked really hard. She kicked all of them to the ground and grabbed my hand.
"Holy shit that was scary!! Are you okay?" She asked me and I nodded.
"Yes I'm okay, are you!? You were fucking forced to dance for like 20 minutes!!" I asked Melanie. She nodded and smiled and I sighed in relief.
"Yes I'm okay. Now let's fucking get out of here!" Melanie said and she hugged me and ran out of the room with my hand.

We made it out of detention and we were running to the dorm building.
I accidentally tripped and fell onto Melanie as we were running.
"Oh shiiiiiiit!!!" I yelled out giggling while tripping on my shoelace but also as my legs were tired from running.
"Ahh!" Melanie squealed giggling as we fell. I smiled and saw that my face was about an inch from hers. I blushed as we got closer. Melanie jumped up, blushing harder than I've ever seen before.
"With the teachers and staff at the school, I just want them to fucking understand that schools shitty. I'm not a bad person, so don't treat me bad if I'm feeling sad. Please don't be mad if I don't smile back, alright?" She was talking about what happened in detention.
"The teachers don't care about us. I can't believe their mindsets are fuck how we feel, as long as they make money. I swear to god they let them do whatever they want us. I tripped because I'm quite literally physically exhausted!"
I said to Melanie. She blushed softly before she looked me up and down, and suddenly picked me up, her arm under my knees and her other arm under my back, and held me as we walked.
"W-what are you doing?" I said to Melanie while blushing.
"I don't want you to be exhausted, love." She said with a smile. This girl was so sweet and genuine.
"T-T-Thank y-you...!" I stuttered out, feeling very flustered and my face was bright pink from embarrassment.

"I don't know if I can keep keeping all of these secrets from Melanie, and stay this close to her." I thought in my head while blushing like crazy.