The dream

As I was resting my head on the cold window I drifted off to sleep........

Time skip like 10 minutes🤪

I opened my eyes to see a bald kid with his pants down on the window.
"What in the h-" I looked to my shoulder to see Melanie, the shy girl I was sitting next to, lift her head off my shoulder and yawn
"Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't realize I was on your shoulder, Y/N!" She said as she rubbed her eyes.
I looked at her eyes again and reassured her.
"It's totally fine! I was exhausted." She was so adorable, I was just completely stunned.

Something about the bus driver and were we where driving gave me chills. We were driving on a very thin cliff, with broken metal railing. "This is a little scary." Melanie quietly whispered. "He's driving really fast."
I heard her say that and just then, I looked out the window.
"Yeah, it is. He's not paying atte-" As I was talking the bus slid off of the rails into the water below. I felt Melanie grab the seat, and everyone screamed as we dove under into the deep ocean.

All we could see was dark, blue water.
(I'm so sorry but It's giving "Ocean man, take me by the hand-" 😭)

The busses light flickered and burnt out as we got even lower.
"UHM." I shouted. I started to panic.
"Are the windows air locked!?" I thought as my face because visibly worried and I started to check the window next to me.
Just then Melanie and Celeste stood up from their chairs, and their eyes went black. I grabbed my chair as the bus tilted up to the surface, and flew into the sky.

"IM GONNA JUMP OUT THE WINDOW!" The same boy who pulled down his pants yelled. Melanie and Celeste fell to their chairs, as the bus fell from the sky.
"Melanie wh- HOLD ON WHAT IN THE BIRD!?- WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!" I said aloud. I didn't have a single clue.

I closed my eyes, and opened them again. To see everything was normal. Melanie was asleep on my shoulder, and we arrived at the school. "Wake up Melanie!" I mumbled. She shot up and rubbed her eyes. The way she looked when she was sleepy made my heart flutter.
"Why is she making me feel like this?" I thought as my heart beat got faster and faster. "Ah, I'm sure it's just nerves because it's my first day of school." I thought as I looked down at my lap.

"Was it a dream? Probably. I have the most unhinged dreams-" My train of thought was interrupted by the wind swish of the bus doors opening.