Ghost soiree (Melanie's pov)

As Y/N grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the nurses office, I was upset.
"Why didn't Lilith want us to go back with her?" I thought. At that moment, all I wanted to do was leave. But then, I looked up to see the most beautiful and sweet girl I've ever met, standing right in front of me. I forgot all about Lilith and I blushed intensely when I realized she was grabbing my hand.
"Melanie stop it. Why are you even blushing. This is so dumb. Y/N can't like you. She's probably just being nice to you. You've know each other since first grade. You're just friends, and nothing more." I thought to myself. My heart was beating fast as she let go of my hand.
"Who was that?" She asked.
"Its Lilith. I saw her in my dream the night before the first day off school." I told her.  She asked about the dream so I explained it all to her. I told a joke about my tooth gap and we laughed for a while.
"No Mel, you're beautiful! You're beautiful gap tooth and all, I promise." Y/N said, and it made me giggle and blush from shock and from being flustered, and I saw her turn her head away from me and blush from embarrassment.
"Aww, don't be embarrassed, I thought the compliment was cute!" I said happily and I saw Y/N smile at me and sigh happily. Damn, no matter how hard I try to resist it, this girl is making me BLUSH! I've never felt this way about anyone before, it's making me kind of nervous. With, I don't have a crush on her right? No way. I'm just very good friends with her, that's all! Nothing more and nothing less! No romance going on here!
(👀...yeah you'll see about that Mel 😂)

We opened the door to an empty music room and saw what looked like to be a Ghost soirée. These ghosts were all dressed in late Victorian age dresses and suits, and happily dancing in the sky all around. And just then, Y/N LET OUT THE MOST GOBSMACKINGLY  LOUD SNEEZE IVE EVER FUCKING HEARD, AND DISTURBED THE WHOLE GOD DAMN ROOM. I turned to her and was about to smack her and laugh but realized the ghosts were staring at us.
"Heh...hello." Y/N said nervously.
"You all look ravishing." I quietly said. I wasn't lying, they looked very cool.
"Bewitching even!" Y/N said as she was giggling. I turned to her in pure shock and laughter as we ran away from the angry ghosts, and closed the door.
"Y/N I CANT BELIEVE YOU SAID THAT!" I yelled while giggling.
"We're gonna be late to class Mel!" She spoke. "Oh shit!" I grabbed her hand and dragged her to the drama room, my heart fluttering.