You're body is imperfectly perfect. (Melanies pov)

I hesitantly let go of Y/N's hand to go chase after the girl. For some weird reason It stung to let her hand go.
"I'll be right back." I whispered to Y/N. I ran after Kelly and the girl.

I walked into the bathroom to see Kelly and the girl in one stall. Kelly walked out of the stall and gave me a nasty glare on her way out of the bathroom. The girl was crying her eyes out and screaming at the mirror. She ripped off the blonde wig that Kelly made her wear and buried her face in her knees.
"Hey, are you okay?" I asked as I ran to her side.
"No! I've never been okay! I hate this fake life I have to live every day just to fit in!" She yelled as she was crying. I grew sad at her tears and let one fall myself. I grabbed her and pulled her into a hug. She cried again.
"I'm just so tired of hating myself, and being too ugly to fit in." She mumbled while hugging me back.
"Your body is imperfectly perfect, and everyone wants what the other ones working." She looked at me and gave me a straight face as tears fell down her cheeks.
"I wish I could give you my set of eyes, because I know your eyes aren't working, love. And I wish I could tell you that your beautiful, but you would think I didn't mean it." She stood up as I hooked my arm around hers, and walked to the mirror.
"Wanna know something I learned about bodies?" I asked gently.
"Hm?" She said in a sad tone.
"They don't define us. We aren't our bodies. They're just...temporary." I said while looking at her.
"I know it seems impossible but try not to expect shallow people to love you. They don't even have the capacity to understand how amazing you are." I looked at her with a very subtle smile.
"And we all have to learn to love ourselves without the approval of others." I spoke gently. "I know." She spoke while wiping her tears. "It's just extremely overwhelming when," she wiped her tears.
"Everyone around you is making you feel like you arent good enough. As if your not deserving of the same kind of love." She said looking down. I felt so terrible for this poor girl.
"Everyone is deserving of love. Everyone." She leaned her head on the top of mine, and I hugged her.
"Let's go finish eating!" I said grabbing her hand and pulling her back to the lunchroom. "Okay!" She said following along.

The lunchroom was still crazy.
"Melanie, over here!" I heard Y/N yell from behind the counter. We ducked behind it and I introduced the girl.
"I'm back! This is Fleur!" I whispered as Fleur waved at everyone.
"Welcome!" Celeste said smiling. We looked over to one of the lunch tables.
"Lucy! Wha-" Kelly blushed a Little. "What did we talk about!? Don't touch m-me." Kelly said pushing away one of the girls at the table, who is apparently Lucy.
"Sorry I know, I'm sorry. But isn't that Melanie with Fleur behind the counter?" She said with an accent, no one could quote out their fingers on where it's from. Kelly looked at us and scoffed.

"Man it's crazy out there!" Magnolia said. I smiled and watched the chaos unfold.
"It's defiantly chaotic." I said. Just then the bunny security walked into the room with Leo, the principals son, and our new one. Everyone stopped throwing food and became silent in fear. I felt Melanie gently grab my hand and I held hers back, a little scared since the security here is literally crazy.
"So." Leo said in his annoying, agitating voice. "Who's started this?" He said sternly. The silence was so damn loud.
"It was that bitch Melanie." Kelly stood up. Leo was confused.
"Behind the counter." She said smirking and pointing at us. We all stood up at the same time.
"Which one of you did it." He asked. His voice made me feel angry. Kelly pointed at me. I felt the bunny security grab me as Y/N yelled at them to let me go. She punched one of them which led to her being taken too.
"You guys earned yourself a one way to detention." Leo said smirking.