Tell him to stop (slumber party pt.2)

As Melanie sat down, she looked upset. "Melanie are you okay?" Celeste asked. Melanie's eyes stung with water.
"I-I was...I-" Her voice was cracking.

"Awe Mel." I said.
I picked her up and put her on my lap and started to rock her as she cried.
"What happened Melanie?" Celeste asked as she scooted closer.
"I was d-dress c-coded because a-apparently my s-skirt was too short and d-distracting." She was crying so hard, it made me so sad. Just then, Celeste's eyes grew black. She sprinted outside as I picked up Melanie and looked outside to see where she was going. She ran up to the teacher who wrote up Melanie.
"Hello young lady-" Celeste interrupted her and said,
"Instead of making her feel bad for the body she got, just teach him to keep it in his fucking pants and tell him to stop." Celeste was so furious.
"We all already have fucking insecurities, and you telling us that we can't wear what makes us happy because someone may think we're pretty for once, isn't fucking helping." She yelled and stared at the boy who was 'distracted'. I wanted to sucker punch his face. Something about the thought that someone was 'distracted' by the way Melanie looked was so angering, honestly I wanted to disappear.
(I for one, have felt that way before🙋‍♀️) My eyes went black as I stared at him. His hair caught on fire, and he ran away with the teacher.

Melanie was calmed down now.
"Thank you guys." She smiled. My heart fluttered.
"That was taken care of!" Celeste spoke as she walked back into the room.
"Now, who's ready to watch some movies!?" I snatched the remote.
"OH MY GOD WE'RE WATCHING NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS BITCHES!" I yelled as we were all laughing.