Dress to impress (Melanies POV!)

A few days later we all decided to go dress shopping. Well, some wanted to wear tuxedos, but K-12 had a very strict dress code with those things. Girls wear pink dresses, and boys blue pants, all the gender stereotypes. We all went to the nearest dress store, and picked out our outfits.
"Hey guys, I think I'm going to design my own dress for the dance! I want it to be extra special since it'll be the last event..!" Fleur smiled while following us around.
"Oh my goodness that is a good idea! Well, not the last event. The last and main event is when it'll go up in flames..." Magnolia looked at us with a smirk.
"No, fire is too cliche...and messy. We need to figure out a different plan. And correction, the main event is when we show up." Celeste spoke giggling, making us all laugh.
"I'm way to lazy to design my own things. Plus, look at this Galaxy space dress!" Y/N giggled while holding up a poofy purple blue and black dress with puffy sleeves, similar to our school uniform sleeves. The dress had stars and moons all along it, with glittery suns and planets aswell.
"That is the coolest dress I've ever seen. Hands down." Magnolia spoke while staring at it. I agreed and pretended to wipe tears.
"A master piece I will admit." I giggled out. Celeste was off looking for her own dress, meanwhile Fleur was planning her design.
"Melanie look!" Magnolia giggled and motioned me to walk over to her. There was a beautiful silk purple dress that Magnolia looked like she absolutely LOVED.
"I'm going to go try it on!" She giggled and ran to the dressing room.
I was poking around corners and looking all around the shop, when I see a long sleeve pink dress, with a corset underneath it. It was finished off with a long cape at the end and a blue bow to tie around your neck.
"Oh wow." I whispered out loud. Just then Y/N came peeking around the corner and jumped up behind me, her hands on my waist.
"Hi Melli! What did you find there?" She asked in a bubbly way. I pointed to the dress and she looked at it and gasped.
"You would look absolutely gorgeous in that!"
She giggled while looking and my reaction.
"Oh well I don't kno-"
"Excuse me, ma'am? Could she please try that coral pink dress on?" Y/N interrupted, already across the store. I blushed and smiled, her taking my hand to the dressing room.
"Y/N are you sure about this-"
"Just do it already!" I heard Magnolia yell from the other changing room stall. I jokingly rolled my eyes and shut the door behind me in the stall.

 I jokingly rolled my eyes and shut the door behind me in the stall

I absolutely loved the dress.
"Y-Y/N can you help me zip it up?" I asked shyly and I felt really embarrassed.
"Mhm!" Y/N spoke as she gently put her hand on the dressing room door.
"M-May I come in?" She asked politely as she waited for my response.
"Yep! I just need help with the zipper."
Y/N walked in and had her eyes at her feet, she seems very nervous.
"You can look, cutie." I teased and she blushed. "N-No I want to wait until the dance!" Y/N blushed and smiled and quickly zipped it up before closing her eyes and kissing me on the cheek.
"I'll let you try it on now, my love!" Y/N smiled  and left the stall. I felt my heart fluttering and I bit my lip with a smile.

After looking at it, I fell more in love with it!!!!
I walked out of the stall with it in my hands, contently knowing that I had found my outfit for the dance. Y/N was holding her galaxy dress, smiling like crazy, so I could tell she had found hers aswell.
"So!?" She asked impatiently, obviously wanting an answer quick.
"So...I loved it!" I giggled and jumped up and down.
"Yay! I'm sure you look beautiful in it, darling. Oh, speaking of love..." She turned her head with a smirk and saw Magnolia and Celeste come out of the same dressing room stall. They were blushing and talking to each other, looking like they were very in love.
Celeste was holding a very pretty orange/pink ish dress, and Magnolia was holding her lavender one.
"Uh-...I-...mhmmmm..." I spoke while holding in my giggles.
They blushed and rolled their eyes in sync. Y/N started to giggle and grabbed my hand away, back into the main part of the store.
"I've literally shipped them since they met at that sleepover." Y/N smiled.
"No same!" I replied. We walked over to the window to see Fleur.
"Guys, I found my design! I just need to go to a fabric store!" She giggled and showed us the drawing.
It was a beautiful blue ruffled dress with bows all along the sides.
"Oh my gosh Flo it's stunning!" Y/N spoke to her.
"AHHH FLEUR ITS SO PRETTY!" Celeste giggled as she admired Fleur's drawing. Magnolia greed and peaked her head from behind Celeste's shoulder. I love how Y/N always makes people feel better about themselves, even at their lowest. It makes me love her all the more. Sometimes I did become jealous at her giving other people attention. But I know she would never cheat on me, not in a trillion years.
"Hey ladies! Give me the dresses." Magnolia smiled and snatched them from our hands.
"Wow, you all really dress to impress!" She giggled and turned to go to the counter.
"No here I'll pay-" I tried to fight back but Magnolia pushed us out of the shop, and ignored our protests.
A few minutes later she came outside and handed us the dresses.
"Magnolia how did you pay for those!?" We all looked shocked. She smirked at us and her eyes flickered black.
"Just a little something up my sleeve." She winked devilishly.
"GIRL YOU DID NOT KNOCK OUT AN EMPLO-" She ran forward and we all ran after her.
"COME BACK HERE BITCH!" We all yelled and giggled after her.

"2 kids and an employee in 2 minutes!?" We practically screamed.
"That's right." Magnolia giggled happily.

We were back at the dorms, and where playing Uno.
"UNO MOTHERFUCKERS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA-" Y/N giggled as she put the cards down. I stood up and jumped on her, pinning her behind the couch.
"FUCK YOUUUUUU!" I yelled while tickling her.
"Y-YO-OU W..W-WIS-SH!" She yelled through her laughing fits. I put my hands on each of her sides and leaned in to whisper in her ear.
"Maybe your right~" I smirked.
"S-stop it!" She muttered, absolutely flustered.
"Stop what?" I said as I kept on teasing her. She rolled her eyes and turned her head away, still laying down.
"Stop teasing me!" She huffed, looking away still. I instantly grabbed her chin and forced her to look at me, pushing my knee between her legs.
"You mean like this?" A large smirk grew on my face as she tried to pull her chin away from me, obviously ignoring my teasing and holding herself back from kissing me. I noticed this, and giggled.
"You're too cute." I sighed out, getting off of her from behind the couch and sitting back with all of the girls. Y/N sat up and hugged my waist from behind, leaning her head on my shoulder and her cheek against mine, pouting cutely.
We played Uno for the rest of the night and went to bed, super excited for the dance!!!!

"Im excited to go to the dance with you tomorrow." Y/N smiled at me as we were laying side to side. I pulled her in and kissed her passionately for a few seconds. I pulled away and giggled.
"I'm more excited!! I can't believe you asked me!" I smiled and hugged into her chest, cuddling her comfortably. I felt her heart beat rise and she started to do happy jumps while laying down.
"Hehe! I love youuuu!" She giggled, making me blush and smile. Once she calmed down she intertwined our hands and cuddled me closer.
"I love you more." I spoke falling asleep a few seconds later.