Love letter

Y/N's pov!

Once Melanie fell asleep, I turned to the girls.
"Guys, can you help me with something!?" I whispered to them. I explained them the plan to ask out Melanie to the dance and they all agreed.
"Ahh! It's gonna be so cute!" Magnolia giggled. "Let's start making preparations!" Fleur spoke excitedly and started to get out a peice of paper. She began to draw sketches of the setting, food, and clothing ideas.
"Oh my gosh Flo you're so amazing at drawing! Have you considered a fashion school!?" I spoke while lightly slapping her arm from shock.
"W-Well it has always been a dream of mine to go, but I don't think I have enough courage to do it...!" She mumbled beside us.
"You should 100% go! There's nothing stopping you!" Cel spoke. Fleur smiled and blushed at our encouragement.
"You know that Melanie would never forgive you if you didn't go." I smiled at Fleur, gesturing to sleeping Melanie.
"I wouldn't want that to happen!" Fleur giggled and started to draw again.
"Thanks guys. I love you." She smiled.
"We all love you too!" Magnolia spoke while hugging her.

The next morning!~

It was Friday, the day before I was going to ask Melanie to the 150th school dance. I had dressed up in my normal school uniform with all of my friends. and ran to Melanie's locker to drop the love letter I had stayed up all night writing. Even though we were on winter break, I knew Melanie was planning to go into school today to get something from her locker. I was dressed in my uniform because you had to wear it to have permission to enter the school. I slipped the note in her locker, and stepped aside listening to Celeste's plan.
"Okay guys, I think I have a pretty good plan to get us out of this shit hole." We all turned our head in interest.
"Fleur, I need you to keep everyone in the gym. Keep them all in one pla-"
Just then I saw Melanie walk up to us and read the note.

I caught a sparkle of light in your eyes that day
I bathed in it,
was transported to heavens gates by it
But I fall at my feet
My words shall only be composed
I can't speak
My inner voice calling my outer self weak
Admiring you, my lovely.
Meet me at 3, tomorrows eve
at the schools canteen
And I will be waiting for you,
with love and tea💗

I smirked at Melanie's adorable reaction, her blushing and looking at me. I shrugged and pretended I had no idea what it was, but she knew.
"What's that?" Magnolia whispered to Melanie trying to still pretend to hear Celeste. We all loved Celeste of course, but we all also have a very low attention span.
"I think it's a love letter." Melanie giggled.
"From who?" Magnolia giggled back and looked at me.
"Who do you think." Melanie jokingly rolled her eyes and looked at magnolia with a, "Really?" face. Magnolia giggled more and turned back to Celeste.
"Melanie!? Earth to Melanie, are you in!?" Celeste asked Melanie.
"What do I have to do?" Melanie asked innocently. Celeste sighed from annoyance and spoke again.
"Your job is to go to Leo's office to hijack the loud speaker and get everyone out of here."
Crybaby looked confused.
"How so?" I asked Celeste curiously.
"I don't know, maybe manipulate, shape shift, pretend to fall inlove, do whatever you have to. We need this plan to work. Otherwise we'll never get out of this hell hole. Please?" Celeste spoke pleadingly. My heart slowed a little.
Melanie sighed and smiled.
"Okay." She spoke contently.
Oh no.