The Tennis Court

As Celeste was dragging us to the tennis court, I couldn't stop thinking about what just happened.
"Maybe Melanie slipped and that's why she grabbed my face? Or maybe she wanted to say something? Or maybe-"
"Okay hoes we're here! Grab your rackets and let's play!" Celeste said cheerily.

15 minutes of playing later...

We were all laying on the ground, hitting the ball in a bubble.
"What are you reading Melanie?" Celeste asked. Melanie had a magazine on the ground, and was sitting on her stomach while she was reading.
"Oh just "Teen Fashion."" She spoke. Her face grew a little upset.
"All of these girls are as skinny as broom handles, meanwhile I have a tooth gap and treetrunk thighs." Melanie mumbled at the end. Celeste and I looked at eachother in shock.
"BITCH YOU ARE SO DAMN BEAUTIFUL!" Celeste yelled which caused people to stare, but we didn't even notice.
"MELANIE ARE YOU GOOD!? IS YOUR MIRROR BROKEN!? BECAUSE YOUR ONE OF THE PRETTIEST PEOPLE IVE EVER SEEN." I shouted. She looked at us and blushed, but she still looked upset. Celeste and I looked at each other, our eyes flickered black.
We both knew what needed to be done. We sprinted over to Melanie and gave her a huge hug.
"Guys what are you doing!?" Melanie laughed.
"We care about you so much Melanie! You're so beautiful, and never forget it!" I shouted.
"Yeah! What Y/N said!" Celeste shouted back. Melanie hugged us back as she wiped away a tear.
"Thank you guys, I love you!" Melanie spoke, and my heart beat increased drastically.
"M-m-mmhm!~" I spoke, extremely flustered and blushing hard. I didn't know why Melanie made me feel this way!

A few seconds passed and I opened my eyes.

"Uhm guys-" I said.
"What?" Melanie and Celeste said in sync.
"The ball is floating away babes-" I said in a stereotypical fruity tone.
"Oh, shit!" Melanie yelled as she sprung up and sprinted towards the ball.

"How does she run that fast- " I laughed.
"No fucking clue." Celeste shrugged with a smile.
Melanie jumped up and snatched the ball with her hands, and held it close to her heart as she giggled and floated gently to the ground. At this point, I had forgotten all about what happened during tag, and was happy with my two best friends,...until I remember what happened and moaned from confusion.

"What's wrong?" Celeste asked me. I explained to her and told her everything that happened, including in the bathroom. She gasped with a smile.
"You like Melanie!" She giggled out.
"WHAT!? NO I DONT-" I said trying to defend myself with any amount of dignity I had left.
"Okay, smarty pants. But I ship you two!" She said smirking as Melanie came back.

(ITS NOT LIKE THAT GUYS SHE DIDNT MOAN LIKE HOW YOURE THINKING-
😭👉🚔 JAIL TIME!)