WHY CANT YOU HEAR ME!?

I fall asleep for about 5 minutes next to a heart shaped Marionette box.
"I can't believe this." I muttered. I get up and get back to my seat. I then see all of the kids and the teacher walk into the class and sit down.

"Good morning class." The blonde teacher speaks.
"Today we we're going to show you the art of puppeteer." She sighed.
"But interestingly, our marionette doll was stolen!" Her voice cracked a little.

"What's so interesting about it miss?" I asked politely.
"Well you see Y/N, that is a serious crime." Her voice sounded like she was in a dramatic play. "And the Interesting thing is...it was one of you." Her voice became stern and angered. Just then, Melanie walked in, late. The whole class, including myself, swiftly turned their heads to stare at her, all smiling forcefully. "What's going on?!" I desperately try to say but I can't move my mouth. Melanie looks at the teacher and class confused, and a little scared.
"We seem to have a new marionette doll, class." She says with a wide smile.

The teacher comes back from the hallway with a marionette doll with split dyed hair and a frilly dress.
"Why does that doll..." She puts the doll on the strings.
"Look so much like..." She opens the box. "MELANIE!?"

The class is shouting and cheering and screaming. The teacher begins to make the doll dance. She's singing a song in a haunting tune. She sings the words,
"You pull me by my hair, so I don't go nowhere." The doll cracks it's arms,
"You say the cruelest words, and yes, they break my heart." The doll looks like it's crying? I cant control my face or actions. My eyes flicker black as I keep trying to get out of my chair. All I can hear is screaming and yelling. "Why is it so hard to see? If I cut myself I would bleed. I'm just like you, you're like me! Imperfect and human are we." The teacher keeps singing. The dolls eyes shatter.
"I CANT MOVE!" I try to yell but I can't break the smile across my face.
"You beg and cry for more, and yet I'm on the floor. There are strangers taking pictures of me when I ask no more." The teacher keeps singing in a haunting tune. The students begin to scream and jump.
"Buy and sell. Like I'm a product of society." She continues. The doll starts to bleed.
"Show and tell....WHY CANT YOU FUCKING HEAR ME?!" The doll screams. The class is going crazy, as the teacher keeps singing.
"It's really hard for me, to say just how I feel. I'm scared that I'll be thrown away like a banana peel." She sings louder, as she forces the doll to dance even more.
"HELP ME! ARE YOU LISTENING YET?!" I hear the doll scream.
"I CANT BREAK IT." I finally whisper out. I try to move my hands but Its like im stuck!! The teacher finishes her dance and throws the doll to the floor, making me gasp and yell out the word, "NO!".

The students go crazy at the doll and start throwing the doll around everywhere. Her nose starts to bleed, making the class say, "EW!" And they quickly run back to their seats and seemingly forget all about it. My eyes turn jet black as I break the act and run to the doll. I look down to see it all beaten up and it looks awful. I frown and I lean down and I hold the doll in my hands looking at it in distress, freaking the fuck out.
"Dude what the fuck!! Where are the 
nurses!?" I call out and almost as if on cue, the nurses come in and attach the doll to a stretcher, making me extremely anxious and confused.

(Guys tell me why I'm having so much fun writing this 😭)