"Youre mine."

We walked into the dance, all linking arms.
There was a beautiful Photo Booth, set up by Ioane, and food tables and colourful drinks all around. Of course there where couples making out, as well as people who were drunk from the spiked fruit punch.
"OoOoOhHh sHiIiItT!" Some random boy yelled as he fell onto a table after drinking the punch.

"Ladies...this place looks sort of beautiful...don'tcha think?" Magnolia asked curiously while rocking back and fourth on her heels.
"It'll make some beautiful ashes." Celeste smirked and nodded.
"Im really nervous, should we really be doing this?" Fleur asked nervously.
"Just stick to the plan. I made it, it's planticulous, it'll be okay. And they're are no flames!" Celeste spoke, giggling at the end. We all rolled our eyes and giggled in reply.
"WOW YOURE SO FUNNY." I spoke with a straight face referring to Celeste saying
"Plan- ticulous".
Just then I felt Y/N lean on my shoulder with her hands.
"Hey Melli, wanna go take a photo?" Y/N whispered in my ear with a large smile.
I smiled with my tongue out and giggled at my girlfriends adorableness.
"Let's take photos!" Fleur giggled as she took all of our hands.
Just as we went to the booth we all saw Ioane came running up to us, wearing a ruffled Victorian age blue tuxedo, and neon purple eyeliner.

Y/N's pov!

"Ahhh! Hey bitches! You all look FUCKING GORGEOUS!" He giggled while doing excited happy jumps. We all immediately smiled and laughed aswell.
"Thank youuu! You look fire too!" I replied.

"Thank you! Fleur designed my tuxedo!! Now here sit on the x, and pose." He spoke, obviously very concentrated.
Magnolia jumped on Celeste's back for a piggy back ride and gave peace sign, and Fleur was just smiling sweetly.
I felt Melanie snatch my waist and pull me onto her lap, while she smooshed her cheek against mine while holding my waist, and smiled widely. I smiled so blissfully, and once the photo was taken I turned around to Melanie.
"You're so cute." I giggled as I kissed her. Before she could react I got off of her lap and walked to Ioane while holding her hand.
"Thank you Ioane! I'll be taking that." I smiled as I took the Polaroid from his hand.
"It was a pleasure." He smiled and let Melanie and I walk away.

I walked away, and tried to get a drink of fruit punch, when Melanie smacked it away from my hand. I looked at her really confused.
"It's spiked, darling." She giggled as she cupped my cheek and pinned me to the wall.
"You never let me kiss you back." She muttered with a smirk on her face as she shoved her lips onto mine. Her kissing me so suddenly made me whimper from shock. I grabbed onto the back of her hair and got even closer to her as she kissed me passionately yet roughly with her tongue. I pulled away and giggled.
"Okay now, onto the plan." Melanie spoke as she let go of me. I sighed and grabbed her hand.
"I don't want you to be around Leo!" I whined. Melanie gave me a little pout and grabbed my chin.
"Don't worry my dear. It'll be fine. I won't let him do anything." She reassured me.
"I'll only intervene if I have to. He can't take what belongs to me." I huffed while leaning back on the wall with crossed arms.
Melanie looked confused.
"What does that mean?" She asked curiously.
"You know what I mean." I spoke while putting my hands on her waist. She let out a "Ohhhhh" and giggled.
"You know I would never let him take my virginity." She spoke with black eyes. I sighed and nodded.
Melanie grabbed my chin and turned me to look at her.
"You know that's rightfully yours." She smirked and kissed me. I kissed her back and smiled as I pulled away.
"Okay now let's go!" I giggled and took her hand. And with that, we went outside into the hallway.

Celeste's pov!

We were all having a mildly good time, talking with eachother and laughing. We were a little worried about Y/N and Melanie, but we had a lot of trust in them.
"Hey Fleur, do you want to dance now?" The blue boy that we've all known to be the "troublemaker", also the same one who threw the paper airplane at Melanie on the very first day of K-12, asked Fleur.
"Do you want to fuck off now?" All 3 of us spoke as we walked to go get a cookie. We giggled for a while and then Magnolia spoke.
"Hey lad- OH SHIT DONT DRINK THAT PUNCH FLEUR!" Magnolia giggled as she slapped the drink form her hands.
"WAIT WHAT!? WHYYY!" Fleur laughed as the drink spilled on the floor.
"BECAUSE ITS SPIKED YOU SILLY!" I yelled in reply.
"Oh my b-"