Sweetfrog🍬🐸

It was nighttime. We walked in to see endless amount of flavours of Ice cream. The walls were pastel pink and pastel green, and a huge chalkboard on the back wall with a bunch of silly doodles on it. I looked to the left, and saw Melanie with a girl our age. I was confused for a second. Melanie was laughing and smiling and talking with her. I didn't know anything about the situation, but I had already felt a flame of jealousy burn inside me.
"Y/N calm down! This is is none of your business and isn't a big deal. You don't even know who she is, so relax." I thought as I sighed, and walked over to the table the girl was at, standing next to Mel.

"Hi! What's your name?" The girl asked with a smile while holding out her hand.
"I'm Y/N! What's yours?" I asked.
"My name is Molina! Melanie and I were friends before she moved to K-12!" She replied.
"Nice to meet you!" I smiled to her. She was very kind to me and wasn't like how I thought she would be.
I forgot all about it and left Melanie talk with her as I went to go get us ice cream, when I realized I had forgotten to do the thing that I had went over there to do. I turned around to go ask Melanie what ice cream flavour she wanted, when I saw Molina touching Melanie's hair. I felt a little overprotective. It was nothing personal really, just that Melanie was mine.

I walked behind Melanie and whispered in her ear.
"What ice cream flavour do you want, love?" I asked strongly while wrapping my hands around her waist. I saw Melanie blush.
"I'll come to get it in one moment!" She whispered back as her face turned a bright pink.
"Mhm." I replied and walked away again.

I decided to look at the flavors myself.
"Ooh, cookie dough!" I giggled out loud.

Melanie's pov!

I could tell Y/N was jealous, but I couldn't understand why. Molina had to leave, and we said our goodbyes. To be honest, I didn't really like her anymore. She was a lot different than I remembered. And once she saw Y/N whisper in my ear, she said that lesbians make her uncomfortable, and was glad I wasn't one. I described to her that I was bisexual.
"At least you still like boys unlike people like that." She spoke gesturing to Y/N, my perfect girlfriend. I had started to get a little upset. There Y/N was, looking stunning as per usual, and this bitch was insulting her to my face. She then had to go, (thankfully before I was gonna beat her ass) so I went over to Y/N.

"What was that all about?" I whispered teasingly in Y/N's ear, despite already knowing damn well she was jealous.
"N-Not-thing!" She stuttered, embarrassed.
"I know when you lie." I whispered. I thought she was gonna pass out. She covered her face and mumbled.
"S-She was touching you and looking at you weird." She blushed again. Oh my god Y/N was being so cute.
"Are you jealous perhaps?" I replied with a smirk.
"No!" She huffed while turning away. She grabbed my hand and walked up to the counter.

"Can we get one cookie dough and one..." She looked over to me hinting for me to say the flavour I wanted.
"Bubblegum!" I spoke after her.
"Would you like a cup or cone?" The kid asked.
"Could we get two sprinkle cones please?" Y/N smiled. She looked like a little kid about to go to a theme park.

After a few minutes the kid handed us our ice creams, and I had to pull Y/N out of the shop because she wanted 3 scoops of gummi worms.
We were walking around, and admiring all the Christmas lights while holding hands. I looked over to see Y/N already eating the end of the cone.
"Y/N!" I giggled out. She then swallowed the rest and tried to make a run for it back to the shop. I picked her up from her waist while she kicked and tried to escape.
"No Melli I want more!" She whined.
"No it's bad for youu!" I giggled.

After a good 5 FUCKING MINUTES she gave up. She sighed and crossed her arms with an adorable pout. I had just finished my ice cream, and had it all over my face. I was about to wipe it, when Y/N pinned me to a wall.
"You've made a mess, darling." She smirked as she leaned closer. She licked the Ice cream off of my face, getting dangerously close to my lips. My heart boomed from excitement as I stared at her blushing cheeks with a little smirk.
"Let's go!" She giggled while taking my hand and dragging me home.

I'm trying not to make it too much about romance and want them to also have a goofy friendship alongside it, but lemme know what you think 🤨