Class fight

"Thank god it's recess time!" I proclaimed while stretching.
"I'm nervous. What if Kelly tries something?" Melanie whimpered. I turned to her and looked at her beautiful hair as it blew in the wind.
"I won't let her touch you Mel! Don't worry, I promise!" I giggled in a silly voice. Melanie smiled and nodded. Suddenly Celeste was running towards us while waving goofily. Melanie and I giggled and ran towards her as well, and gave her a big hug.
"Hi Cel! What's up?" I asked as I pulled away from the hug.
"Just quietly observing the different types of assholes who attend this god awful school." Celeste spoke while rocking back and forth on her heels. Melanie giggled at her saying assholes and nodded her head.
"Would you guys like to go play on the playground?" She asked cutely. I blushed at Melanie being so cute and silly.
"S-sure! Let's go guys!" I giggled and grabbed Melanie and Celeste, taking them to the swings.
We raced to the swings and had competitions on how high we could go. Melanie jumped off and levitated her way down, mean while I couldn't even shrink.
"How are you so good Mel? I couldn't even shrink!" I said in a sad voice.
"It takes practice!" She laughed a little. "Wanna go to the sand pit?" She gently asked. "Yes please!" I cheerily said.

  10 minutes of playing later...(TW: mild violence!)

"I'm tired." Melanie yawned. Celeste and I nodded in agreement. Just then I noticed Kelly angrily walking behind Melanie. Melanie spoke.
"Hey, Y/N? You know what you were saying earlier before class, about recess? Well it's recess now and I mean-"

"MELANIE WATCH OUT!" I screamed and pushed her out of the way. I got bitch slapped across the face by Kelly, who was aiming for Melanie.
Kelly looked shocked by my actions, and Celeste was shocked at what Kelly just did.
"Why are you trying to hurt Melanie you psycho!?" Celeste asked Kelly angrily, her eyes flickering black with rage.
I was ticked off and overall done with Kelly's behaviour. She's made Melanie cry 3 times in the past 24 hours.
"I did that because she's a crybaby bitch who needs to learn to shut up and stop crying." Kelly smirked. Melanie's eyes watered and she looked down in embarrassment.
"Leave her alone Kelly!" I yelled back at her. "Who do you think you are to yell at me!?" She ran towards me and slapped my face over and over again. People were holding back Melanie and Celeste as they were squirming and trying to fight Kelly.

My eyes turned black, all I could see was red. The wind began to pick up and I pushed Kelly off of me with a strong hand. I lifted her up with my hair ribbon and started to choke her. "Y/N!" Melanie screamed. I couldn't hear her.

Just then Melanie popped up in my head. She was smiling and giggling with her adorable gap teeth. I flinched and came back to my senses to see I was choking Kelly out.
"Woah...W-What happened...?!"
I let go of Kelly and calmed down. Melanie and Celeste pushed the girls off of her and ran to my side.
"Y/N are you okay!?" Melanie yelled.
"Mhm! I-I think I just blacked out...!" I quietly said. She grabbed my chin and stared into my eyes.
"I'm glad you're okay." She smiled.
I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Her eyes, her smile, her laugh, everything. She was so beautiful, I was mesmerized. My eyes fell to her lips again, and I could feel her breathing on me.
"M-Melanie?" I stuttered.
There was just a moment of silence, she then blushed and shook her head.
"Thank you for standing up for me Y/N. I've never had anyone care about me before." She smiled.
I blushed and stood up.
"Hopefully she'll leave you alone now!" I said blushing and smiling happily.
Kelly then stood up.
"Whatever freak! You didn't even leave a mark on me." She scoffed and was about to walk away with her bitches, but were quickly interrupted by an extremely agitated whistle.