CH 3 | A BEAUTIFUL MESS

Feeling the heavy heart of yours while you settled the uneasy and anxious feelings within

Feeling the heavy heart of yours while you settled the uneasy and anxious feelings within. All you could think of is your father, "Why didn't you die that day instead of my father?" This sentence hasn't let you sleep last night while somewhere in your heart you were regretting saying this but the loath you have for him in your heart was more than that.

You let out a sigh as you heard the makeup artist say, "You are looking beautiful, Miss. Your makeup and hair are done." Turning your eyes in the mirror deposited in front of you, you traced your visage down to your scarlet lips.

You were indeed looking beautiful but broken from the inside. The makeup artist and her assistant bowed before making their way out of the room located in the building of the wedding hall, the venue of the marriage.

You heard a knock on the door making your heart skip a beat thinking it could be him as you muttered a 'come in'. A lady with a black and white dress entered inside, she was looking like a helper as she said, "I am here to help you with the wedding dress."

"Oh!" You muttered, getting up from the ash chair before saying, "It's okay. I will wear it myself. You don't have to trouble yourself." She blinked twice before saying, "Okay, miss as you wish but I am outside the room. You can call me if you want any help." You nodded with a mild smile as she egressed, the room in a second, closing the door behind her.

Letting out a deep breath, you turned around to take a look at the wedding dress which was hanging on one of the hangers.

It was a pearly white a-line wedding gown with a deep neckline as you stretched your hand to trace the waist and chest of the gown which was embedded with white glittery pearls going up toward the shoulder steps, "Beautiful." You whispered with your arid throat.

Your vision blurred for a few seconds as you clenched your eyes shut before opening them to decipher the minute work of the pearls on the gowns.

Taking a glance at the water bottle, you held it before opening the cap and quaffing down half of the water. Wiping off the drop of the water which was gushing down your chin, you placed the water bottle in its prior position.

Your churning stomach wasn't settling down while you donned inside the wedding, gazing in the vast mirror fixed on the wall of the spacious room. Licking onto your dry lips, you twirled around to see the back of the gown as the zip was still open.

Concurrently, The lad strode through the hallways of the floor in his black tuxedo with the white shirt tucked inside his black pants as the upper two buttons were unbuttoned while he walked toward your dressing room, propping his phone near his ear, "Did the Choi's agreed with our conditions?" "Okay, finalize the deal." He declared.

Hanging up on the call, he scrutinized his eyes to look at the lady standing outside your dressing room as he approached her while she bowed, "Why are you outside?" He asked in a stern voice as the helper replied, "Umm... Ms. Lee said she would get ready herself."