CH 44 | BROKEN BED!

"Next time if I tease you, you have all the right to get angry at me

"Next time if I tease you, you have all the right to get angry at me." Taehyung whispered, gazing down at you before taking a few steps back and closing the door of the car with his knee while holding onto your physique in his sturdy arms.

"Well I am angry now." You declared as he took a glance at you and then wiggled his orbs down at your pouty lips, "Is that so, then what can I do to apologize?" He asked, stepping onto the stairs to get in the porch area of the villa.

Squinting your eyes at his profile, he felt you tightening your grip around his neck while his eyes observed the planning of the villa, "Tell me." He asked again, locking his eyes with yours.

"I will think about it." You declared making his arch one of his eyebrows on his forehead, "Should I say sorry to you, Princess?" He asked as you licked onto your lower lip before saying, "A compliment would be enough." You declared as he stepped on the staircase which was beside the lounge of the villa.

Bewitched by his beauty, you were staring at him with all your attention without even taking a glance of the pristine villa you will be staying in for the next five days.

"A single compliment is not enough to describe you, Princess." You came out of your reverie when you heard his octaves deep voice as he looked down at you.

He could feel your soft stare at him as he again looked ahead of himself while stepping up on the last few stairs.

Clamping your lower lip between your teeths, you tried to cease the forming wild smile on your lips as you leisurely placed your temple between his shoulder and neck.

You could feel your heart skyrocketing as Taehyung peered down at your visage with a mild smile, "I bet you are flushing." He muttered as you took a glance up at him before looking ahead of yourself, "I am not." You lied.

You watched Taehyung pushing the white pristine door open when you discerned a classic bedroom with a warm and earthy tone.

The dark wooden flooring was complimenting the white walls while the sunlight penetrated through the large French windows on the other side of the room.

"Then let me see your face, if you are blushing or not." His sentence made your eyes widened as you dug your head on his neck while the smile on his face widened.

"Why? I told you, I am not." You tried your best to lie but your nervous and high pitched voice said otherwise. Taehyung stride beside the bed deposited opposite to the entrance.

"Why are you hiding then? Let me take a look." Taehyung said, trying to peer at your visage while you said, "Put me down." You heard him laughing as he said, "No, let me see your red face first." He declared.

With the sudden wiggle of your legs, Taehyung's grip loosened across your thighs as you said, "Put me down, Taehyung." You said while wiggling your legs in the air, "Don't move, Princess." He said but overbalanced on his feet making him stumble as the back of his lower leg collided with the periphery of the wooden bed.