CH 24 | MAKE ME

"Yeah

"Yeah. It's not like it's the first time." Taehyung said with a satisfied and casual tone as if it was just a usual thing for him.

You blinked a couple of times looking at him as he took a few steps towards you making you gulp down a lump in your throat.

You stammered looking at him, "Why... Why didn't you wake me up yesterday?" Taehyung didn't take a second to answer your question, "Didn't mind waking you up." He declared as you blinked looking at him.

Tracing down your visage, he gazed through your orbs before traveling his globes down your cheeks which were flushed pink and he could make it that you were blushing.

You could feel the heat rushing through your cheeks as you looked down at his abs and then back into his orb.

You traced down the droplet of sweat gushing down his honey skin to his toned abs as it got absorbed in the waistband of the sweatpant, he was donned in.

He watched you gulping down through your burning throat while you were staring at his torso and muscles.

A simper appeared on his visage as he took another step towards you while you were unconditionally staring at his torso, unwittingly. Elongating his hand near your visage, he skimmed the back of his fingers on your warm cheek making you come out of your reverie.

You twitched your head toward him, staring straight through his orbs. Tracing the simper on his pinkish petals, you could feel his cold fingers on your cheeks which he skimmed down to your jaw making your heart skyrocket with just his touch.

You parted your lips as he watched your movements, "I do have an evil effect on you, Princess." He thought as you gazed back in his iris which were dark and enchanting. His orbs were to drown into as you pressed your lips together before camping your lower lip within your teeth.

He noticed the color of the fringe of your lips turning pale within seconds as he scooted his thumb toward your lips before you could feel the cold sensation over the periphery of your lips while you looked at his lips as you leisurely blinked.

"You can take a pic." He muttered, making your unconscious mind come back to reality as your eyes enlarged, you could feel his breath trickling down before you blinked. Sensing the proximity between you both, you retreated yourself from him.

Taehyung looked at you, simpering while pocking, his inner cheek with the tip of his tongue, "Don't start again." You declared, flooding your hands over your chest as he let out a chuckle before slipping his hands inside the pocket of his sweatpants.

You watched his muscles and biceps flexing as you instantly looked somewhere else but not his half-naked body, "Go, put on something." You said, looking in his orbs as he raised one of his eyebrows, "Why? You aren't able to control yourself." He retorted.

You looked at him with your eyebrows raised, "Stop with your nonsense." You announced as you looked behind his shoulder, "Oh really? Then talk to me while looking at me." He said making you let out a sigh, "You know what, F*ck off." You declared.