CH 26 | SAY PLEASE...

"Why didn't you tell me?" Taehyung whispered, against your ear

"Why didn't you tell me?" Taehyung whispered, against your ear. You could feel shivers running down your spine. You could feel your heartbeat accelerating at its highest before you took a deep breath feeling his breath tickling down your shoulder and neck.

Taehyug had his eyes fixated on the pantry under his nose while he inhaled your blossom cologne. His chest skimmed with your back before he propped his sturdy chest at your back, "Tell me..." He muttered with his sonorous tone making your heart flip.

You gulped down a lump in your throat before you clamped onto your lower lip within your teeth. With a swift turn, you twirled around to face him but he didn't move an inch from his place. You looked straight into his orbs with your heart hammering inside your ribcage.

Taehyung gazed down into your hazel orbs while his hand was propped up at the pantry panel, holding it firmly.

You were caged in between. His dark-cocoa orbs were making you feel petite and fragile and his hunky physique was just cherry on top.

You were mesmerized by the enchanting beauty of his iris while he was wiggling his orbs from your orbs and between your rosy lips, "I am gonna taste them very soon." He thought, gazing back into your orbs as you licked onto your lower lip.

Tracing his Adam's apple bobbed once as he gulped down, making you trace his honey skin as you parted your lips before looking up into his orbs.

Blinking once and twice you summoned all your courage before answering his question.

"Yes, I didn't tell you because I didn't want to." You declared without stammering even for a second while all this while you both were staring into each other's orbs. Your eyes were bewitching him as if you had put a spell on him. He couldn't take his orbs away from you.

"Why are you so f*cking gorgeous? I... I am unable to take my eyes off you. I would be a sinner if I did that. You are doing things to me like none did before and I am afraid... No! I am afraid. It can't be. I am not afraid of anything. I am just worried about that.... That I won't be able to look into these enchanting orbs after our contract ends..."

You scrutinized Taehyung's orbs which had a hint of dismal as he gazed down into your orbs and all you could do was decipher the expressions he was trying to reflect but couldn't understand, "Why isn't he retorting me? Like he always does?" You thought.

Crumpling your eyebrows at him, "Did you get your answer?" You asked, raising one of your eyebrows at him as he wiggled his globes within yours as he blinked before completing his thoughts, "That won't do. I would strive to make you stay near me... with me..."

Taehyung licked his lower lip as he took a glance at his pinkish lips before gazing back into his orbs before he said, "No, I didn't get my answer. You don't know how to lie, especially to me. I can tell by just looking into your eyes."