CH 31 | MARK YOU MINE

A week wafted in the air like a scent, “You are coming to tomorrow’s party, right?” You asked Taehyung who was sitting across the desk from you, making him look at you as he raised one of his eyebrows, “Why? Shouldn't I?” He threw another question...

A week wafted in the air like a scent, “You are coming to tomorrow’s party, right?” You asked Taehyung who was sitting across the desk from you, making him look at you as he raised one of his eyebrows, “Why? Shouldn't I?” He threw another question at you making you roll your eyes at him.

You leaned back on your chair as you scrutinized your eyes at him, discerning him leaning back on his chair as his profile was shimmering under the moonlight penetrating through the glass pane of the walls of your cabin.

“Can't you answer a simple question of mine, properly?” You asked him as he clicked his tongue, “How can I when I really love to annoy you?” He thought before he answered your question, “No, I can't.” You scoffed at him as you scrutinized your eyes at him.

“You know what, leave it? I am done with my work and I am leaving.” You declared, raising your feet off your chair as you got a hold of your coat which was hung on the headrest of the chair.

Taehyung parted his lips as he watched you collecting your phone from the table, he watched you sauntering past his frame when he promptly elongated his hand to hold your forearm making you halt your steps and before you could twitch your head to look at him, you felt him pulling your frame towards him.

Losing your balance, you overbalanced on your feet as a light squeal left your mouth while your heart skipped a beat while exceeding its speed like never did. With your eyes clenched shut, you felt yourself plunging onto a rigid yet soft surface.

Furrowing your eyebrows, you leisurely opened your befuddled eyes. In an instant, you looked down in your lap when your eyes widened realizing where you were settled. He took a glance at his veiny forearms as he had the cuffs of his sleeves rolled up to his elbow.

Blinking once, you could feel his hand on your back tracing your rib cage before you looked beside yourself as his black pants came into his view while you proceeded to gaze up to his white shirt buttoned up.

You gulped down as your heart was hammering inside your rib cage as if it would pop out any second.

Gulping down, you gazed up at his exposed chest as his upper two buttons were unbuttoned. Your one hand was resting on his upper arm while the other one was on his chest.

His skin shimmered along with his white shirt under the amber lamps radiating light. Your heart was skyrocketing while the propinquity between you two was just the cherry on top.

Taehyung glances at your profile, discerning your tresses falling over your cheeks while some were stuck over your lips before noticing your uneven breathings as your chest was bobbing, unsteadily.

Gulping down you traced his jawline before looking at his lips as he licked onto them making you gulp down a lump in your throat which was arid and burning at the same time.

Locking your orbs with him as he was already looking at you before he wiggled his eyes within your eyes and down at your lips which were tinted in scarlet red lipstick as he clamped your lower lip within your teeth making his heartbeat rush within a jiff.