CH 29 | SOON YOU WILL ASK FOR IT!

"Does that mean we kissed, indirectly?" You heard him, making your eyes widen as he traced your lips parted away before looking back inside your orbs as you were already staring at him with your enlarged orbs

You could feel your heart hammering inside your ribcage while a crimson red tint appeared over the apple of your cheeks.

His warm breath tickled down your chin and neck while the proximity between was just the cherry on the top. You gulped down a lump in your throat while his words were looping inside your head, "Does that mean we kissed, indirectly? No! It isn't like that. He is just making theories."

You crumpled your eyebrows at him while he was staring at you with his drowning eyes which weren't letting you speak further. "Why does he look at me like this? He makes me feel nervous and confident at the same time. I feel my stomach churning when he looks at me with those eyes but also feel flustered that I am the girl he is looking at that way."

You blinked looking down at his lips he was clamping within his teeth before licking onto his lower lip and biting it down again. You could feel your breath getting heavy and unsteady which he noticed within a jiffy before he traced his palm to your lower back from the upperside.

Your breath hitched as the hold on your cup stiffened as you came out of your reverie and looked at him with your furrowed eyebrows as well as squinted eyes, "No, it isn't like that." You answered his question as he raised one of his eyebrows at you, "Really? You think like that?" He threw another question.

His hand traveled down to your flank before he held your flank within his vast palm before stiffening his clutch onto your skin. Summoning all your courage you asked him, "What do you think, you are doing?" You asked in a whisper as your voice was traced with a bit of anger.

You held onto his forearm with your other hand for him to let go of your waist but he didn't.

You threw him a glare as he looked down at you with a smirk covering his lips. He looked through your angry orbs which were radiating him to let go of you.

"Yes, this is what I crave. You should dominate me like this. That's my girl." Taehyung thought as your hold on his forearm stiffened as he whispered, "This is how I show my hate for you, Kitty." His voice came out octaves deep as he noticed a light twitch in your eyes and brows knowing he affected you.

Your words were stuck in your throat as he leisurely glided his hand back from your flank while you blinked thinking about the words he just said as you asked, "You have been acting weird. Does the fever get into your head?" You squinted your eyes at him as he scoffed

"Yeah, 'cause you were the one who gave me the pill." Taehyung retorted as you threw daggers at him before he looked down at his arm which you were still holding stiffly as you gazed down along with him before you hastily retreated your hand back from his.