CH 11 | UNGRATEFUL

Furrowing your eyebrows together while you groaned as the annoying sound wasn't ceasing

Furrowing your eyebrows together while you groaned as the annoying sound wasn't ceasing. You squint your eyes open before removing the duvet from your physique, holding a handful of it. "Who is knocking at my door? I swear if it's Taehyung, I am not gonna leave him." You thought at the irritating knocking sound of the door.

Turning around to the other side, you took a glance at the time, "Half past seven." Sitting on the bed with your lazy physique, still half asleep.

Raising your feet from the bed, you slipped into your slippers with your eyes half open. Walking a few steps, you overbalanced on your feet as you let out a light squeal.

Holding onto the wooden partition, you balanced yourself before opening your eyes and looking at the door, "Shit! Wake up, Y/n." You muttered, making your way to the door and twitching the knob open.

You said, opening the door, "What is it, Tae-" You halted midway when you didn't find the person you expected. You looked at her with your befuddled orbs before leaving the knob of the door.

The lady blinked twice standing with a light smile. She was probably in her late thirties when she licked her lips and said, "Umm... Good morning, Mrs. Kim. I came here with your breakfast." She declared, traveling her eyes on the tray she was holding in her hands.

You took a glance at the tray while pressing your lips together and blinking a couple of times, "Breakfast?" You muttered in befuddlement as she nodded, "Yes, Mr. Kim told me to give it to you. I am the new chef here." You raised one of your brows, "Oh! Mr. Kim asked?" You asked while your heart surely fluttered at the jiffy as the chef nodded with a mild smile, "Please place it on the coffee table." You said before opening the door wide to let her enter the room.

"Taehyung sent breakfast for me. Did he really eavesdrop on me last night?" You thought with your squinted eyes while biting onto your lower lip as the chef made her way out of the room while bowing. Closing the door, you made your way to the coffee table and glanced at the tray with your furrowed brows.

"Why would he do that? I will surely ask him, but I am gonna focus on eating now. I will take a shower and eat then." You whispered, looking at the tray with a mild smile before making your way to the bathroom to take a shower.

Swiping the pad of his thumb through the screen of his phone, Taehyung took a sip from his glass of water after finishing his healthy and light breakfast.

Tracing his eyes on his screen as he was going through the stocks of his company when your thought gushed his mind, "She must have eaten her breakfast by now but why isn't she coming down?" He whispered.

He blankly stared into the air when he heard the clacking of the heels through the staircase, "She's here." Taehyung thought before tracing his eyes back to the screen of his phone.

Stepping down the last stair, Taehyung came into your eyeshot who was sitting on the dining chair and was looking at something on his phone when you traveled your eyes down at his empty plate and the glass placed beside it.