CH 39 | STAY...

Putting on the car's brake, Taehyung gazed at your face as your eyes were closed while your lips formed a faint smile,  making his heart flutter, "How can someone be so adorable?" Taehyung muttered before unbuckling his seatbelt

Putting on the car's brake, Taehyung gazed at your face as your eyes were closed while your lips formed a faint smile, making his heart flutter, "How can someone be so adorable?" Taehyung muttered before unbuckling his seatbelt.

Stepping out of the car, he made his way towards your seat while the chauffeur bowed to him, standing at a distance from him.

Opening the door of your side, Taehyung gently leaned in towards your slumbering physique.

Stretching his hand to unbuckle your seatbelt, he gingerly let go of the seatbelt. Slipping his hand underneath your head, carefully not to disturb your sleep. His movements halted when you turned your head to face him in your sleep.

Scrutinizing your crumpled eyebrows you leaned in onto his palm while your lips were parted. Gulping down a lump in his throat, Taehyung got a hold of your hand before propping it around his neck.

Gliding his other hand under your lower thighs which were hindered with his suit jacket, he lifted you in his arms.

Taking a glance at your visage to discern any discomfort but he found you sleeping peacefully in his arms.

Princess carrying you, he stepped onto the stair before entering inside the manor. Feeling you resting your visage over his shoulder near his neck, Taehyung could feel his heart skipping beats as his heart started accelerating inside his ribcage.

Taking a glance at your visage under the amber rays of the lights radiating from the grandeur chandelier hanging in the center of the lounge.

Taehyung held you close to himself as he held you surely in his arms with a mild smile on his face.

As he stepped on the staircase, he could feel you clutching onto the neckline of his T-shirt while your cold fingers skimmed over his warm skin making him let out a deep breath.

Gulping down through his arid throat, he stepped on the landing of the staircase before proceeding further walking up the remaining stairs. "I wonder what would have Hyun-Ki told her which made her feel so vulnerable. And he is gonna pay for hurting her." Taehyung thought while reaching your bedroom.

Pushing the door of your room open with his leg, Taehyung entered your bedroom as he was encountered with the gloomy atmosphere, only the moonlight penetrating through the glazed window was the light.

Placing your physique on the mattress, swathed with the white and soft fabric, Taehyung stretched his hand out from under your thighs before resting the back of your head on the fluffy gray cushion.

He was about to straighten his back when he felt your stiffened grip on his neckline. Holding onto your hand, he tried to loosen the grip of the material of the shirt as he gingerly removed your hand from his neckline and placed it on the mattress.

He made his way to the other side of the bed before he canted his back to your legs, trying his best to not even take a glance at the exposed skin of your thighs which was pretty visible as his suit jacket had slipped down on the mattress.