CH 12 | EYES ON ME

"What is happening?" You stammered as your chest heaved up and down

"What is happening?" You stammered as your chest heaved up and down. Your heart was hammering inside your chest as you held onto the lapels of Taehyung's suit jacket forming creases on the material of his suit jacket.

You gulped down, looking up into his almond orbs with your parted lips as you could feel his warm breath on your chin.

The amber rays of the lights jittered as you looked up at his visage with your distraught orbs.

Taehyung took a few steps near you while you retreated a few as you could feel the frigid surface of the elevator wall touching your coat.

He gazed down at you under the jittering lighting when he let go of your waist and held the frigid golden handrail of the elevator, caging you in between concurrently holding onto his phone in the other hand which was handing sideways.

You gulped down a lump in your arid throat while your breathing was getting heavy by the passing seconds. "Be careful Mr. and Mrs. Kim." Secretary Wang said, holding onto the handrail but you and Taehyung turned a deaf ear to him while you both didn't break eye contact.

You all felt another jounce, a whimper left out your mouth as Taehyung took a step near you more like hovering over your petite figure than him as his chest touched yours while you slid one of your hands on his torso.

Clutching tightly onto his suit jacket within your fist, he could see you getting perturbed as your eyes were horror-struck while your lips were parted and your breathings were uneven, "Eyes on me." He declared.

Your orbs halted, gazing straight into his orbs as your heart cartwheeled on his declaration. You gazed at Taehyung's visage while in the amber jittering, his gleaming orbs were occasionally looking into yours, "His eyes gazed straight into my soul, bewitching me."

"They were captivating just like some kind of sorcerer's magic. I wasn't able to break eye contact with him as if he had put a spell on me. He was looking at me with zeal... devotion... desire... passion. I couldn't see any fright in his orbs. They were vacant without any tint of terror within them." You thought, clutching onto him tightly.

"I was gazing down into her eyes. Her eyes held fear but somewhere down she was trying to find something in mine. She didn't twitch his orbs away even for a jiff. What was she trying to find in my eyes?" Taehyung held the handrail, stiffly as Mr. Wang called for the emergency.

"Her eyes herself were ravish, making me look into them more and more. I would never see any other scenery if this is my view. The beautiful view. I can see this vista my whole life without any regret." Taehyung could feel your tense self simmering down.

Taehyung held the handrail with his other hand when the jittering lights of the elevator went off. Your clutch on his torso and lapel increased while your heavy breathings were hearable to him as the propinquity between you both was not even an inch.