CH 9 | FEELINGS

“Welcome home, Mrs

“Welcome home, Mrs. Kim.” You instantly retorted to Taehyung, “Shut it. Don’t call me that.” You declared as he raised one of his eyebrows. Letting out a frustrated sigh, you glided your hand along with the seatbelt and tried pulling it off but it was stuck while Taehyung was looking at you who was endeavoring to pull the seat belt out and he sighed before clicking his tongue.

Removing his seat belt, he jumped out of the car while you looked at him with astonishment, “Such a jerk he is. Can’t even help me? I don’t need his help.” You glared at his striding figure with one of his hands in his pocket and with the other one he was bobbing the car keys, “He is really a jerk!”

Trying to pull the seat belt off, you were pulling the seat belt while pressing the buckle but nothing was working up, “Why the hell it is not coming out?” Taehyung halted his steps after stepping on the stairs when he didn’t hear the sound of the door opening.

Knitting his eyebrows at his glabella he twitched around his head to take a look at you.

Scrutinizing his eyes he discerned you were trying to pull off the seatbelt murmuring to yourself. Squinting his orbs to gaze at you, “She can’t even remove a seat belt by herself.”

Sprinting down the stairs, he walked towards the car before opening the door of the car gaining your attention as you twitched your head towards him before your expression turned into a frown, “Why is he here?”

You squinted your eyes at him before he stooped down and entered the frame of the door making your breath hitch as the back of your head collided with the headrest of the seat.

Your heart surely did a flip in its place as he gazed through your hazy orbs while he simultaneously stretched his left hand towards the buckle of the seatbelt, you didn’t let the eye contact break even for a second.

Your heart cartwheeled in those mere seconds while gazing through his lunar orbs, shimmering in the amber rays of the car light as his breath trickled down your lips down to your chin, tracing your neck.

Shivers ran down your spine while the back of your head was stuck at the seat as the cold breeze embraced your tresses, blowing through your strands.

Taehyung gulped down as you broke the eye contact before tracing his Adam’s apple budging down within his neck while alongside you gulped down a lump in your dry throat when Taehyung took the chance to trace your ruddy lips with were left with the mere tincture of scarlet lipstick before he pressed the buckle of the seatbelt.

The latch came out of the buckle while Taehyung clutched onto the seat belt tightly before leisurely releasing it back while you were staring at his movements and then back into his orbs, captivating your soul.

Your heart was hammering in your chest as he let go of the seatbelt before he retreated out of the door frame while you let out a heavy breath.

Tracing your orbs back to look at him as he licked his tongue onto his lower lip before clamping it within his teeth, “Thanks.” You whispered making him raise one of his brows, “Oh! You said what? Did I hear it correctly?” He asked with an astonished tone while pocketing his hands inside his pants.