CH 32 | WEAK FOR YOU

“Like this

“Like this.” Taehyung declared as you felt him pulling you closer by your nape making your heartbeat accelerate before you closed your eyes, getting ready for what was about to come.

Pressing your lips together, you felt his breath trickling on your chin and neck while your chest heaved up and down.

Feeling him skimming his lips against yours as shivers ran down your spine making your stomach churn with the butterflies.

You took a deep breath, trailing your warm breath over his lips. He looked up at your clenched-shut eyes while simpering.

Traveling his eyes around your visage, he looked at your minimal makeup tracing down your closed eyes and then your nose with a mole over the tip.

Gazing down at your lips while the scarlet lipstick smudged on the fringe made his heart flutter, “None would look so beautiful with this lipstick like you do.” He thought.

The tip of his nose touched yours as he sensed your breath hitching before you gulped down a lump in your throat as your eyebrows said it all.

You were puzzled yet anxious as your eyebrows were meeting at your glabella but your eyes were clenched shut forming creases at the fringe.

“Should I? Say it and I will mark you mine.” Taehyung whispered in his sonorous voice aligned with your lips making your eyebrows furrowed as you could feel yourself getting damp, “I know you want me as much as I want you, Kitty.” He declared while the nickname just made the situation worse.

The tension between you two was getting out of control, “He knows the exact thing I want. Is it that obvious for him to make out what I want from him? No, I don’t want what he is thinking.” But your ego got the best of you as you leisurely opened your orbs to look at him, your eyes met his cocoa orbs.

They were enchanting, the words were stuck in your throat as the tip of your noses skimmed against each other making you blink in astonishment, “This isn’t going right, wherever it is going. Am I doing the right thing? Am I lying to myself?” You thought while he stared through your soul.

Taking in a deep you stammered, gazing into his eyes, “How… how do you know what I want?” You asked while wiggling your eyes through his and without wasting a second he leaned in tilting his head as your lips skimmed through his making your eyes widen in a jiffy when you heard him whispering, “Your eyes tell.”

Glancing through your eyes, you bit your lower lip while your heart fluttered listening to his words before he leaned closer to your ear and whispered, “So you really want me?” His tone came out as an answer making your breath hitch.

You could feel his slender fingers combing your tresses as his cold fingers skimmed through your warm neck.

He removed your tresses from your shoulder to steal a stare at your divinely exposed neck. Shivers ran down your spine while the clutch on his biceps stiffened.