CH 43 | THE GIFT.

Gazing at the glassy jet-black vehicle as it shimmered under the shiny rays of Spanish sunlight, deposited under your nose while you rooted your steps in their position, standing at the periphery of the airport exit

Twitching his orbs at your profile, Taehyung analyzed your amped eyes staring at the car in front of you both.

"Bugatti la voiture noire." You muttered as you blinked once before you swiveled your head to look at Taehyung, "It's my favorite car." You declared while Taehyung's lips tugged up in a bright smile as he took in your twinkling eyes, "That's why it is here..." Taehyung whispered before continuing, "For my beautiful wife."

Your heart fluttered at his sentence as you gulped down while pressing your lips together, trying to muffle your gleeful smile. You took a glance at his chest before locking your eyes with him.

Turning your body towards him while Taehyung followed your position before turning to face you while his hands were pocketed inside his blue denim jeans. He scrutinized your orbs which were smiling as he took a step towards him followed by you.

Taking a step towards him without twitching your iris away from his cocoa globes. "How do you know about my favorite car?" You asked in your dulcet voice as you felt him fetching his right hand out of his pocket without looking away from your orbs.

Sensing him gliding his hand over your flank hindered in the georgette fabric of your frock, sending shivers down your spine while you could feel your heart skyrocketing at his warm touch.

The tip of his white sneakers was touching the tip of your white sandals as you felt him leaning in toward you making your heart flutter while your heart hammered against your ribcage before you heard his octaves deep voice, "Just saw the pic of the car on your laptop, so I bought it." He declared.

He studied your eyebrows crooked up on your forehead as your lips parted, "You bought it?" You asked with your stunned voice as you watched him letting out a chuckle.

Unwittingly placing your palms on his sturdy chest while tilting your head baffled and astonished.

"No, tell me you didn't." You said as Taehyung raised one of his eyebrows before winking his right eye at you. He watched your eyes getting wider before you looked at him with your doe orbs, "You really are something, Taehyung." You declared as he closed his eyes before wiggling his eyebrows for a second.

"Before anything else, I am your husband." You blinked at his statement as you could feel the warmth reaching your cheeks while he traced the crimson tint approaching your cheeks shining under the tangerine rays of the sun which was almost ninety degrees above your head.

Fetching his other hand from the pocket of his jeans, he elongated his hand near your visage before you could feel his cold hand on your warm cheeks, "Have I ever told you that you look so beautiful when you flush?" His hoarse voice reached your ear shell making you gulp down a lump in your throat.