CH 54 | I LOVE YOU!

"Y/n, is everything alright? You and Taehyung came early from your honeymoon trip

"Y/n, is everything alright? You and Taehyung came early from your honeymoon trip." The brunette hair woman sitting in front of you on the midnight blue velvet chair of the cafe asked with her eyebrows furrowed as you gazed straight in her eyes with your doe ones.

Licking onto your lower lip as you gulped down a lump in your throat before you stretched the corner of your lips slightly, in a mild smile.

"Unnie, actually someone attacked us." You whispered just so Yeji could hear you but her eyes widened as soon as your words reached her earshell.

"What?!" Yeji's voice came out a bit loud and raspy as her eyebrows arched up to her forehead.

You could feel the glances of the people reaching your table you both were pondering on but you looked at her with your pressed lips as she glanced around for a second or two before looking at you with her astonished yet worried orbs.

"Are you both okay? Did you both get hurt anywhere? Who did this?" She threw questions one after another as she stretched her hand on the back of your hand before holding in her gentle grip as you parted your lips, "Relax, unnie. I am fine but Taehyung got hurt."

Yeji's eyebrows knitted on her glabella as you could feel her pressing your hand gingerly, "I hope he is fine." You nodded, taking a deep breath in before looking behind her shoulder, pressing your lips before looking at her again.

"You wanna say something?" She asked as she discerned you shrugging your shoulders while your eyes were wiggling back and forth from place to place.

Letting out a breath, you leaned in towards the table as you twitched your hand to get a hold of her firmly.

Yeji's eyes were attentive as she took a glance at your hand which was holding hers and then back into your eyes, "I am pretty sure that the assailant was sent by Hyun-Ki." You declared in a mutter as her eyebrows crumpled before you continued.

"He wants my father's company and...." You halted as you let out a breath, "And I think... I will give the company to him." You declared making her frown grow more but she didn't say anything as she waited for you to end your sentence, "I can't handle this now. I can't lose Taehyung. I only have him in my life and I can't watch him getting hurt because of me."

The salty water settled on your bottom eyelid which Yeji noticed within a jiffy as her eyes softened while her eyebrows fell back on their prior position, "Hey, nothing will happen to him. You don't have to worry." She whispered as she placed her other hand on the back of your hand which was holding hers.

You gulped down, trying to blink off the tears, "I know Taehyung. He would do something about it." She said, caressing the back of your hand with the pad of her thumb, "I know, he would. I trust him but I don't trust Hyun-Ki. He is just the worst."