CH 19 | YOU DON'T HAVE TO CARE

Your heart skipped a beat as you heard the steady footsteps approaching near you while the hold on the glass loosened a bit but it didn’t slide out of your hand

Your heart skipped a beat as you heard the steady footsteps approaching near you while the hold on the glass loosened a bit but it didn’t slide out of your hand. You peeked out of the kitchen as you waited for him to come into your eyeshot.

Gulping down the water filled in your mouth, you leaned in forward to get a look at him while Taehyung furrowed his brows as he discerned the amber gleam of the kitchen was illuminating throughout the hall, “She isn’t asleep yet.”

Taehyung licked his chapped lower lip as he took one of his hands from the pocket of his pants. He looked a few more steps while running his slender fingers through his silky locks, setting them back on his head. A few strands of his locks made their way back to his forehead.

Taking a glance inside the kitchen, you came into his eyeshot as you were already looking in his direction making his steps halt.

Taehyung blinked as he looked through your doe eyes, glimmering in the amber light while you stared through his soul.

Gazing at each other, Taehyung traced your position as if you were waiting for him to take a glance inside the kitchen while you were donned a lilac top and pants with white heels.

Your coat was missing as he took a step or two to take a clear view of you.

You traced his physique as he was donning navy blue lining pants and a white shirt tucked. The suit jacket was hung onto his lower arm which was pocketed in his pants while his necktie was already loosened and the top button of his shirt was unbuttoned.

The cuffs of his shirt were folded up until his elbow, exposing his budding veins. You could feel your adrenaline gushing as your stomach churned.

Gulping down a lump in your burning throat while your cheeks were warming up making your breaths heavy.

Stiffenly holding onto the glass of water, you touched the rim of the glass on the tip of your lips as he hung his hand sideways, leisurely from which he ran through his hair.

He watched you gulping down the water from the glass, tracing your neck as you quaffed the leftover water in the glass.

He gulped down following you when you traced his hazy orbs through the dimly lit atmosphere as he was unwittingly taking steps toward you.

You removed the rim of the glass from your petals as you placed the glass just at the fringe of the kitchen island.

Your lips were damp as a drop of liquid gushed down your lips to your chin as you licked your lips sensing the cold water gushing down your chin and neck.

He could feel his heart accelerating while you sensed his pale visage which was pretty unusual from his honey-toned skin as he was coming near your physique.

Getting a hold of his navy blue suit jacket, he chucked it onto the dining chair as it got stuck on the backrest of the chair.

“Why am I not able to control myself from coming near you? I shouldn’t be doing this but you are gravitating towards me. The way your eyes bewitch me or it is the way you look at me with your hazel eyes, I just can’t control myself. Why can’t I control myself?”