CH 34 | FALLING FOR HIM

Pressing onto the accelerator of the car, you took a glance at the rearview mirror and discerned the reflection of Taehyung’s car

It was a coffee-colored Maserati. You raised one of your eyebrows before muttering, “He has a good collection of cars. Just my type.”

You licked your lower lip before clamping onto it with your teeth as you crumpled your eyebrows thinking what you just said, “Just my type.” You shook your head, left and right, “I was talking about the car.” You declared to yourself as if trying to prove to someone.

You nodded twice as you tightened the clutch onto the steering wheel of your car and gulped down a lump in your throat, letting out a light sigh.

Looking back in the rearview mirror, you couldn’t see his car making you furrow your eyebrows but then heard a car honk from the opposite side.

Twitching your head to the other side, you saw Taehyung accelerating his car beside yours.

You looked up at him while he was already looking at you with his shimmering cocoa orbs. He was staring straight through your soul as he glided his side of the window glass down.

You raised your left eyebrow at him after taking a glance at the empty road ahead of you as he mouthed, “Searching for me, Princess.” You scrutinized his lip-syncing, deciphered his sentence, and let out a scoff before pointing an index finger of yours at yourself, shaking your head as a no, and saying, “Me. No. Why would I?”

You licked your lower lip before changing the gear of the car while Taehyung let out a chuckle and smirked before looking ahead of himself and staring back at your profile.

He raised his left eyebrow at you, “This girl is a bit stubborn but… she is mine.” Taehyung declared.

A warm smile appeared on his visage before you took a glance at him and got a vista of his smile, “Eternal. I may not agree to it in front of him but I am sure- no, definitely attracted to him in all the possible ways. I am afraid that he will get to know about it soon or maybe he already knows about it. He knows what my eyes hold for him.”

Taehyung looked back on the road from you but saw a truck on the side of the road you were driving on.

His eyes widened while his eyebrows furrowed in a jiffy before he twitched his head to look at you who was staring at him without any sense of concentration on the road.

His heart flipped when he saw you weren’t changing the direction of the car but just gazing at him but he howled, “Y/N! WATCH OUT!” His heart was hammering inside his chest while he watched the expressions on your visage as your eyebrows got furrowed watching Taehyung shouting.

Hastily yet anxiously, you turned your head straight only to discern a truck coming in your direction making your heartbeat skip at that exact instant when Taehyung accelerated the speed of his car as you promptly twirled the steering.