CH 47 | YOU DESERVE BETTER!

Y/N'S P

Y/N'S P.O.V.
"We will be there in 5." Taehyung declared as I tugged the corner of my lips up in a mild smile while staring at his profile, sitting on the co-pilot seat. It's been two days in Spain and we were loving it.

Knowing each other, close to each other and sleeping with each other's arms makes me feel as if he is my safest place... in the whole world. I didn't know that I wanted it, someone by my side till he came into my life as a lifeboat when I was drowning in the middle of the ocean.

Twirling his face to take a look at my visage, my eyes got locked with his cocoa ones which were shimmering under the amber rays of the night pole towering either side of the road he was steering on.

The instant curve on his lips made my already smiley lips wide, "You are looking handsome today." I declared but he heard it in the sound of the accelerating car.

I watched him scrunch his nose as the wrinkles were purely visible on the fringe of his eyes, "That's because my lady has got the perfect taste in men and clothes." He confessed while I pressed my lips together in a smile before he took a glance at the concrete road and gazed back at me.

Raising one of my eyebrows at him, "Were you complimenting yourself or me?" I asked as I blinked before he let out a chuckle before asking, "Am I not good for you?"

I watched him taking a glance at the road before staring back in my eyes without even searching for them. His orbs were seeking an answer through mine.

Licking onto my lips, I leisurely glided down my fingers over my seatbelt before unbuckling it as I heard him say, "What are you doing, princess?"

His voice came out to be uneasy as I felt him dwindling the speed of the car watching me leaning towards him before he licked onto his lower lips.

My heart was skyrocketing but it was the last thing to care about before I aligned my face in front of his. Feeling his deep breath tickling over my upper lip making my heart flip in its position.

"You are the best for me, more than I deserve-" I halted, he interrupted my sentence as I felt his plumpy and moist lips skimming along with mine.

Wiggling my orbs on his lips and then back in his orbs while I heard him whispering against my lips, "I am gonna show you that you deserve more than this, Princess." My heart fluttered at his sentence but his eyes were more bewitching and captivating in that jiffy.

Gulping down a lump in my throat, I stared in his enrapturing orbs as I parted my lips before feeling him pecking my lips with his warm ones. I blinked as he stared in my eyes as I felt his palm on his lower back.

I let out an uneven breath as she slid his hand down my hips, sending shivers down my spine before my breath increased unevenly as our lips skimmed against each other once again when I suddenly heard the sound of a car horn.