CH 5 | I WON'T KISS UNTIL YOU BEG

"You may kiss the bride

"You may kiss the bride." Up under the mountain! I traced Y/n's orbs which were holding sheer horror within them while I could feel my heart cartwheeling inside my chest as I tried my best to muffle the simper approaching my visage, “Of course.” I whispered, looking down into her orbs while she jerked her head up to look at me with her enlarged orbs.

Parting her lips, she tried to mutter something under her breath, “I can’t.” I heard her whisper but enacted as if I didn’t hear before taking a step near her while her hand was still in mine.

My heart was fluttering inside, I love teasing her. Her expression was perturbed which she was trying to control in front of me but failed miserably.

Gliding my hands around her waist while she stared into my orbs with her hazel orbs, glimmering under the ambiance lighting of the hall.

I could feel her gulping down a lump in her throat while clutching onto my biceps with her dainty palms. I didn’t know that just talking about a kiss with me would make her feel weak.

I let out a breath that traced her chin and neck before leaning in next to her ear as she instantly whispered, “Don’t you dare kiss me.” Licking my lips, I whispered back, “Don’t worry. I won’t kiss you until you beg for it.”

I sensed her loosening her grip around my upper arms as I stood straight before leaning in and placing my lips on her forehead before perceiving the guests applauding.

Gazing down at her visage while she was already looking at me with her doe eyes. My heart skipped a beat, and the way her expression changed back to pure and relaxed, “What happened? Were you afraid that I would kiss you?” I whispered mildly as we both faced the guests.

I heard her whispering, “I wasn’t afraid, Mr. I just don’t want my first kiss to go to waste with a jerk like you.” She declared.

I raised my eyebrows, astonished, Wow! The first kiss?! I twitched my face to look at her with one of my eyebrows raised, “You haven’t had your first kiss yet?!” She squinted her eyes at me with a glare.

“Shut up.” Y/n mouthed as I poked my inner cheek with my tongue with a mild smile over my visage while walking back down the aisle as the guests were tossing the flowers on us. 

I glanced at Jin hyung who was grinning like a Cheshire cat as I read his lip syncing of what he was mouthing, “You are smiling.” Jin hyung mouthed as I realized that all this while I was smiling, mildly. Smiling doesn’t suit me.

I pressed my lips together when Mrs. Kim, my so-called mother’s visage came into my view. I let out a deep breath before twitching my eyes back at the aisle. Staying away from her is the best decision.

I took a glance at Y/n whose expression was vacant yet had a mild smile plastered on her visage. Walking back toward our dressing room, exiting the wedding hall as the lavish door closed behind us.