CH 14 | THANK YOU

“I won’t let you lose until I am by your side

“I won’t let you lose until I am by your side.” Taehyung whispered, aligning his visage against your visage making your heartbeat skyrocket while you could feel the shivers running down your spine.

You respired a heavy breath while his warm breath trickled down your jaw and neck. “Her eyes blinked once… twice as she gulped down a lump in her throat. Was she afraid she won’t get the company even when I was by her side? If this is what she thinks then she hasn’t understood me till now.” Taehyung thought while staring at your profile.

Secretary Wang looked at you both with a mild smile before he declared, “I will check all the preparations.” You came out of your reverie with your hammering heart as you gave a light nod to him prior to Secretary Wang making his way out of the room along with the board of directors. 

Twitching your head to your left side toward Taehyung while he didn’t budge even a bit. Gazing through his dark hazel orbs shimmering in the daylight rays illuminating from ceiling lights.

His cologne reached your nostrils while you gazed into his globes, noticing his iris have a tincture of hazel along with cocoa tint.

Wiggling your eyes in both of his, you parted your lips to speak, “You… you bought all their shares.”

Taehyung raised one of his eyebrows, “Do you have any doubt?” He threw another question at you as you were clutching onto his hand, stiffly. Your warm breath tickled his chin and neck as you continued asking, “How did you come to know?” You gazed into his almond eyes as if seeking an answer.

“I have my ways, Kitten.” He whispered against your lips, still leaning near your visage as you closed your eyes shut hearing the name “Kitten” You clamped your lower lip within your teeth as he wiggled his eyes down to your scarlet petals, “I could do much more than that to your lips, Kitten. Right now, right here.”

You opened your eyes as he looked back into your hazel orbs, glimmering in the minimal sunlight filtering through the glass pane.

Scrutinizing your eyes at him you asked, “Why didn’t you tell me?” Taehyung tilted his head a bit, “Oh! When would I have told you?” He asked but before you could answer he said.

“And the important thing is that you don’t listen to me.” He declared as you let out a huff before saying, “Oh! Like if I don’t listen to you, you don’t talk to me. You can do all the flirting and blabbering rather than telling me the important thing.” You declared.

“Tell me straight away that you don’t think that I am capable of becoming the CEO of the company.” You said. Taehyung scrutinized his eyes while furrowing his brows, “Just let it be.” You turned around and took a few steps when Taehyung held your hand, stiffly.

You turned around to look at your hand and then back at him, “Let go of me.” You tried to slide your hand out of his grip when he promptly pulled you to him from your hand.