CH 48 | ONLY FOR YOU...

Y/N'S P

Y/N'S P.O.V.
Ambling towards the restroom of the restaurant, I twitched my eyes with the same woman which I had caught staring at two of us while Taehyung and I were dining.

I watched her white lavishing dress hugging her curves while I could tell that she was Korean. Her eyes were monolid while her shimmering dark and dusky makeup made her aura way more darker than it was.

Walking past her, I took a glance at her with my side eyes without ceasing my footsteps which were approaching the restroom, "Weird." I muttered, crumpling eyebrows together as I shrugged my shoulders entering the restroom before looking at my appearance in the mirror hung across me.

Pulling a few tissues, I patted my lips covering the almost light lipstick while the visage of the same woman looped in my head, unwittingly.

"Oh, why? Why am I feeling uneasy about her? Is it normal to stare at a person like this?" I whispered, gazing at my plumpy lips through the mirror before pressing them against each other.

Wiggling my iris through my own eyes in the mirror reflection, I tilted my head as a light hiss left my mouth, "It's not a big deal. There are only a few VIP people here."

Nodding at my out loud thought, I licked onto my lower lip before I took a few steps to the litter basket as I plunged the used tissue in it leisurely.

Elongating my hands under the sensor based tap as the plain water gushed down my palm and back of the hand before I washed my hands with the handwash.

Taking a few more seconds or so, I took in my appearance for the last time, "He is making me love myself." I muttered with a grin before blinking through the mirror as I plucked a few more tissues, wiping off my damp hands and plunging the tissues in the litter basket again.

Hearing my heels clicking against the marble flooring as I stepped out of the restroom taking a glance at my dress while ambeling towards our table when I twitched my head to take a glance at the table where Taehyung was perching.

My globes halted at the scene in front of me making my eyes squint as my eyebrows knitted together at my glabella while my feet decreased the distance between the table and me.

The same cream white satin dress was sitting on my seat while I turned my orbs to take a glance at Taehyung who was standing across her physique. I blinked while my heart accelerated at the scenario in front of me.

Taking a glance at Taehyung's profile as I scrutinized his expressions from the distance I was walking towards him.

His eyebrows were crumpled while he was looking at the women sitting across him with a stony face making me befuddled.

His sonorous and stern voice reached the shell of my ears, "... it's my wife's place." He ended his sentence making me more puzzled but one thing was sure, something was not right about her.