CH 20 | WHAT EYES?

Blinking his eyes, Taehyung stepped out of the bathroom before donning his white sweatpants not wearing his sweatshirt

He ruffled his damp locks with the towel as he left the wardrobe door open before gazing at himself in the vast mirror ornamenting a wall of the walk-in closet.

Entering in his dingy room while the moonlight was penetrating through the window wall other than one of the lamps radiating amber lights, embedded inside the wall behind, beside on each side of the bed. His eyes were heavy yet dizzy and his head was aching.

Ignoring his ache he chucked the towel into the laundry basket back in the walk-in closet before he searched for his phone.

He traveled his orbs all over the mattress and the bedside table making him furrow, his brows as he squinted his eyes at the silver wrapper deposited on the bedside table.

“What is this?” Sauntering near the bedside table he scrutinized his orbs at the yellow paper placed beside the silver medicine wrapper.

He could make out that something was written on it. Turning on the other lamp, Taehyung stooped down to get a hold of the wrapper.

Gulping down a lump in his sore throat, he traced the note inked with the black pen, “I don’t keep favors.” Taehyung raised one of his eyebrows after reading the note while unwittingly, a sigh left his mouth before he shook his head from left to right.

“She is something.” Taehyung muttered under his breath gazing at the note holding in his hand. Coming out of his reverie, he pressed his lips together. “She makes me smile even if she is not around me. Why am I unable to stay away from her?”

“Why does she attract me to her? What is happening to me? Why am I unable to control myself around her?” Taehyung reminisced about the moments which happened in the kitchen before, “Her nature, her attitude, her everything attracts me-”

Taehyung closed his eyes as he placed the note inside the drawer of the bedside table. He was trying to suppress the feeling lingering in his heart.

Putting the medicine back in its prior place before walking to his study desk and working on his laptop.

Rubbing the moisturizer over your hands and arms while donning your satin nightgown. Just one name was looping inside your head, Taehyung. “Did he take the medicine?” You muttered as you raised your feet from the puffy you were sitting on.

Your heart was uneasy while your stomach was churning, “Why am I feeling this way?” You let in a deep breath before breathing out.

You could feel your tiring orbs as you let out a yawn as you placed your palm on your mouth, “I should sleep. He will be fine.”

Nodding to yourself, you blinked once before trying to settle your unsettled heart. Slipping inside the duvet as your back collided with the fluffy mattress, feeling relaxed and cozy but still you couldn’t feel at peace. Turning around, you closed your eyes after turning off the lamp.