CH 46 | I AM YOURS...

TAEHYUNG'S P

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V.
Placing her physique on the sole bed as I gingerly slided my hand from beneath her thighs as I stretched my hand to prop it on her cheeks mad neck before I retreating my other hand from behind her head.

“She looks like a goddess while sleeping.” I muttered under my breath as I stared at her visage before discerning the corner of her lips tucking up in a mild smile. “You are the best thing that has ever happened to me.” Y/n’s angelic voice looped in my head while I curved my lips in a smile unwittingly.

“I am glad that you are happy, especially because of me.” I whispered as I elongated my hand near her visage before reluctantly skimming the tip of my index and middle finger along her cheeks and swiping the strands of his black silky tresses off her visage.

The crunch of her nose and the crumpling of her eyebrows didn't go unnoticed by me but soon it was all concealed, encouraging me to rub her shimmering cheeks further in the amber rays of the illuminating light of the lamp deposited on the side table.

Leisurely, crouching down beside the bed next to her frame on the floor as I gazed down at her plumpy petals as I licked my lower lip trying to feel the taste of her lips, but it was all gone. “I just can't get enough of you, Princess.” I thought as I leaned in, scrutinizing her visage more closely.

“I am not the person I used to be Y/n. I can feel myself getting changed since you came into my life and that is the best thing about you.” I whispered in my sonorous voice while rubbing her soft skin with the pad of my thumb.

Licking my lips, I could feel my heart at ease watching her in a deep slumber while I watched my whole world in front of my eyes, “She is mine. I am hers.” I smiled as I rubbed her temples along with her tresses on her head.

Leaning in a bit closer to her face, I gingerly placed my petals on the crown of her head as I could hear a weeny humm from her making my lips curve upwards at her innocence, “She is really tired.” I whispered, gazing at her visage.

Gulping down a lump in my throat, I raised my feet off the wooden floor while sliding my hands inside the pocket of my pants before my orbs halted on her smooth and sheeny legs while her bodycon dress rested on her upper thighs.

Clamping my lips between my teeth, I clenched my eyes shut while my heart was thumping against my chest as if it could pop out any second.

All the sinful scenarios gushed through my mind as I averted my gaze away from her soft legs which were contrasting with the jet black dress she was donned in.

“Taehyung, She is literally sleeping looking so innocent. How are you just so horn-” I wiggled my head, left and right, lightly.

Feeling the adrenaline gushed through my guts, I gulped down again, “Get a hold of your horses, Taehyung. Slide all the sinful thoughts away. She is sleeping… She is tired.” I declared to myself as I stretched my hands to get a hold of the duvet deposited just ahead of her feet.