CH 17 | I MADE HER CRY

"I f*cking don't know if it was really a brake failure or someone did it intentionally!" Taehyung roared while you took a step behind, colliding your back to the wall as you heard him shouting another time, completing his sentence, "Yet he saved m...

"I f*cking don't know if it was really a brake failure or someone did it intentionally!" Taehyung roared while you took a step behind, colliding your back to the wall as you heard him shouting another time, completing his sentence, "Yet he saved me from an accident from the truck! The truck collided with his car!" He declared.

He took in a deep breath remembering the day of the accident when your father, Lee Do-Hyun saved him as his eyes were ruddy filled with all the regret and agony he was holding within himself since the day your father died.

You wept, placing your palm to hinder your mouth as Taehyung clenched his jaw and fisted his palms before he turned around.

A golden antique vase came in his eyeshot, placed at a decor on the sideboard when he strode towards it and clutched onto it, stiffly.

"I f*cking killed him! He died because of me." Hurling the glass vase to the other side as he howled alongside. You heard the crashing sound of the glass with the marble floor making you flinch.

A squeal left your mouth as you took a glance at the scattered pieces of the vase on the floor, shimmering under the chandelier.

You gazed at Taehyung with your blurry vision while he was looking like an angry wasp while his chest heaved up and down identical to yours.

You were a crying mess but Taehyung didn't let a tear gush down through his eyes. He was holding the hot water of dejection within, he couldn't let you see his frail side. "I killed you, Mr. Lee. You are not here because of me." Taehyung could feel his throat burning.

Breathing heavily, Taehyung could feel his throat getting choked. He couldn't respire properly when his hand went to his chest while you scrutinized his movements, furrowing your brows.

Traveling his hands up to his throat, got a hold of his necktie as he tried to pull it out.

Ambling towards the staircase, Taehyung somehow managed to remove his necktie, slipping it out of his collar before holding onto the handrails of the staircase.

Trying to breathe in the air down to his throat as he climbed upstairs without losing his hold on the handrail.

You took a glance at his physique walking upstairs when he overbalanced on his feet as you stretched his hand in the air while your heart skipped a beat thinking he would fall. You took a step forward calling out his name, "Taehyung!"

Halting onto your movements, Taehyung balanced himself on the landing of the staircase as he took a glance at you standing far away from him but still close to him.

Gulping down with difficulty, he placed his hand over his chest trying to ease the ache.

He walked upstairs while you blinked when another stream of tears gushed down your cheeks as you hindered your visage behind your palms while weeping while Taehyung made his way towards the walkway.