CH 4 | MAKE ME

"Taehyung…" Taehyung heard a familiar yet strange voice coming from behind as his movements halted before his visage turned vacant

"What is she doing here?" Taehyung thought before turning around to look at the one who whispered his name, "Taehyung, I am so happy for you that you are getting married." She said with a gentle smile on her face as Seokjin smiled looking at her, "Yes, Taehyung. Mom is here to congratulate you."

Taehyung took a glance at his mother, Kim Ji-Min, and then back at his brother as they both shared a few seconds of eye contact. They both were hearing the silent talks within them as Taehyung let out a sigh.

Looking back at his mother, Taehyung asked, "You came taking some time out for… me!" He raised one of his eyebrows as his mother pressed his lips together while Taehyung slipped his hand inside his pockets.

Curving her lips again in a mild smile as she looked at Taehyung, "How would I not be in my son's marriage?" Taehyung raised one of his eyebrows, "Oh, from when you started considering me as your son?" Taehyung asked as his mother said, "What are you saying? You are my son."

Taehyung opened his mouth, "I am-" He stopped when Seokjin placed his hand on Taehyung's shoulder, "Taehyung, stop it. Just don't start today. It's a special day for you."

Taehyung sucked in his teeth, "It's time." He whispered while his mother looked at Taehyung with her glistened orbs.

As Taehyung was about to exit the dressing room, his mother whispered, "Congratulations on your marriage."

Taehyung opened the door before exiting the room while Seokjin looked at his mother, "Don't worry, Mom. Everything will be fine. He will be okay." Mrs. Kim looked at Seokjin, "But when? Jin. When? I don't even know why he is like this to me." Seokjin embraced Mrs. Kin in his embrace while patting her back, "It's okay, Mom. I am there for you. Taehyung will also be… someday."

Taehyung took in deep breaths as all the past reminiscence rushed through his mind, "I am not going to forgive her for what she did. She is no one to me—everything she has done to Dad. Dad couldn't take it. He went away from me, from us because of her."

Pulling the cloth of his tie, Taehyung breathed out unevenly before holding onto the railing of the hallways with his palms, firmly.

Clenching his eyes shut, he could feel his hands quivering while his throat went dry almost instantly, "You can't let the past dominate you, Taehyung. Get over it. It will only worsen."

Trying to simmer down his breath but his chest was heaving up and down, uncertainty, and all he could do was nothing. His past was trying to get over his present.

"Mr. Kim Taehyung. You told me to get ready in 15 minutes and you are still here. Aren't you getting late now?" You declared standing a meter away from you holding a handful of your gown in your palms.