CH 16 | THE HINT OF TRUTH

Putting on the brakes on his car, Taehyung didn’t waste a second in opening the door of his car and jumping out of it

Shutting the door, fiercely he strode up the stairs while a sentence was looping inside his head, “She asked for the address of Mr. Seokjin’s house.”

Holding the rage in his eyes, he pushed the main door of the mansion encountering nothing but serenity and darkness. The amber gleam of light was illuminating by the chandelier embedded in the center of the lounge ceiling as his breathings were heavy.

Acknowledging that you weren’t home yet. He let out a huff, “Why the hell she went to meet her even after I said not to?” Taehyung gritted his teeth, fisting his palms propped sideways. He let out a few heavy breaths when he heard the clicking sound.

His throat was dry while his chest was burning up with spleen. The clacking sound of the heels increased, reaching his eardrums accurately.

Stiffening his hand so firmly that his knuckles turned pale white as the voice of the heels halted just in a jiffy.

You discerned a silhouette standing in the middle of the lounge while the amber gleam tracing his upper arms hindered with the white shirt and the black waistcoat was fitting like a glove on his sturdy frame just like he had donned in the morning.

His forearms were exposed as he had the cuffs of the shirt folded up to his elbows while his veins were embellishing his skin under the gleam of the light just like an art.

You scrutinized his physique as his back was facing you while his silky black locks glimmered under the chandelier's golden gleam, embellishing his hair in an ochre tinge.

Without knowing you let out a whisper, “Taehyung…” You muttered under your breath.

Taking a few seconds you heard his voice which was octaves deep, “Where were you?” He asked without beating around the bush as you could feel your adrenaline gush.

You gulped down as you took in a breath before breathing out deeply while he could hear you in the tranquil atmosphere.

“Why is he asking me that all of a sudden?” You Furrowed your eyebrows before throwing a question at him, “Why do you ask?” You asked as he promptly turned around to face you.

You came into his eyeshot as you watched his visage coated with rage but his eyes were more of a vacant.

The gleam trickled your white coat as he gazed straight through your hazel orbs, “Just answer my question!” He raised his voice making your eyes enlarge as you parted your lips before fisting your hands together, “I don’t want to answer you.” You declared as he erupted in anger.

“You have to f*cking answer me.” He shouted taking a few steps towards you, standing close to you as you retreated a step but didn’t break eye contact with him while your heart was skyrocketing and your throat went dry.