CH 53 | I BREATHE YOU, PRINCESS...

Scan this Spotify code and enjoy the background playlist!!---

---

I will kill you both.” The man gritted his teeth as his heavy voice reached both of your ear shells, making Taehyung’s orbs twitch as he looked at him with his enlarged eyes as his heart skipped a beat when he twirled you around with his only sturdy arms gripping your waist within a jiffy.

Your eyes enlarged as your hold on his neck stiffened while he covered your physique with his large frame as a squeal left your throat, “Taehyung, no!”

Taehyung clenched his eyes shut, getting primed for the knife gash when a deafening sound outreached your ear drums making your clutch around him more tightened as he did the same.

Following another thud sound with the man shrinking, your heart was beating against each other's chest.

Taehyung crumpled his eyebrows, knitting them at his glabella he hastily opened his eyes as you leisurely opened your eyes.

“Are you both, okay?” Another unfamiliar voice reached your ears as Taehyung twitched around his head to look at the man in the gray sweatshirt watching you too with his knitted eyebrows.

Looking afore at his hand which was stretched out holding a black metallic tinctured weapon in his hand, stiffly.

Taehyung looked down at the bloke laying on the wooden floor with the scarlet gore gushing through his upper arm while his hold of the knife loosened. Twitching his eyes back at the man who saved him and also his beloved one.

“Officer….” Taehyung whispered at the officer standing at the door as he gazed at you both with his doe yet sharp eyes donned in a Navy blue shirt and pants while his hand leisurely slid down sideways but the hold on the gun never loosened.

“Got a bit late here.” Officer declared in his hoarse voice when you took a glance at the man laying on the floor in the splash of blood. “Taehyung, are you okay? Did you get hurt?” You asked in your wobbled voice as you peered at his back when Taehyung stiffened his grip around you, making you halt your movements.