1.Coming through.

Sitting on the bed, looking depressedly at this simple adobe house, Liu Mufeng looked dull and bewildered...

    Liu Mufeng is an orphan, he grew up in an orphanage since he was a child, although he has lived for twenty-eight years and doesn't know Who are my parents, and I have never felt the warmth of family affection. However, he is an optimistic and cheerful person. And he is a super student in the school. Pursuing a Ph.D.

    One day, he went out to play with some classmates, but Liu Mufeng accidentally fell into the lake and accidentally drowned.

    When Liu Mufeng opened his eyes again, he appeared in this adobe house, and a memory that did not belong to him appeared in his head. So, he has time-traveled? And sadly, he traveled to that fantasy novel he was reading?

    The fantasy novel that Liu Mufeng was reading was called "Spiritual Martial Genius". It told the inspirational story of the male protagonist who was born in the Lingwu Continent, overcame all obstacles, harvested six beautiful wives, and became a strong man in the cultivation world.

    In this novel, there is a little cannon fodder with the same name and surname as Liu Mufeng. This little cannon fodder is a lucky guy. The alchemy furnace, alchemy inheritance and space bracelet.

    The little cannon fodder is the rotten talent of Wulinggen. He wanted to buy a Qingling Pill to change his destiny, so he sold the pill furnace and inheritance of the alchemist. As a result, the pill furnace attracted the heroine With covetousness, the male protagonist and the female protagonist killed and seized the treasure, taking away the small cannon fodder's alchemy furnace, alchemy inheritance and space bracelet.

    Although, the author of the novel beautified this episode, he said that it was because the little cannon fodder was asking for a lot of money, so the hero and heroine killed the little cannon fodder in a moment of anger. But Liu Mufeng didn't think so. Liu Mufeng thinks that this is a business, just asking for a price and haggling on the floor, can you kill people and seize treasures just because they ask for more money? What kind of bullshit nonsense is this?

    When reading the novel, Liu Mufeng sympathized with the little cannon fodder with the same name. But now, Liu Mufeng discovered sadly that he had transmigrated into that little cannon fodder, the object of sympathy. The heroine's stepping stone, the unlucky guy who was murdered by the hero and the heroine has now become him!

    According to the memory of the original owner, Liu Mufeng knew that the other party was thirteen years old this year, because he had the bad aptitude of Wulinggen, and because he had no father or mother at the age of five, so he was sent to Zhangjia Village by his family three months ago .

    The original owner's Liu family is a big family in Shuangyang Town, but it's just a big family in a small town, and it can't be compared with those big families in first-tier big cities. The Liu family has made a living by planting spirit grass for generations, and there have been many excellent spirit planters in the family. Even if the family has a big business, good resources are still limited, so the good resources of the family will tend to favor children with good qualifications. As for those children with poor qualifications, they can only be sent to small villages to farm. Unfortunately, the original owner was one of the assigned members.

    Zhangjia Village is a village around Shuangyang Town. The villagers in the village also make a living by planting spiritual grass. They will take all the spiritual grass they planted to the town and sell them to the Liu family's business company, and then the Liu family business company will unify them. Other forces sell these spiritual herbs. There are many villages like Zhangjia Village that help the Liu family plant spirit grass and spirit rice. And Zhangjia Village is the one with the worst conditions in all the villages. The original owner's parents died early and there is no background, and his qualifications are poor, so the original owner's uncle got him to this poor village.

    According to the original book, the original owner was murdered and seized by the hero and heroine at the age of sixteen. The original owner is now thirteen years old, and in three years, he will be killed. Thinking of this, Liu Mufeng sighed. It seems that he has to think of a way. He doesn't want to go through time travel with great difficulty, and live for three years and lose his head again.

    Climbing off the bed, and slowly walking to the dressing table, Liu Mufeng looked at the thirteen-year-old immature face in the bronze mirror. The original owner's appearance was not handsome, but delicate. However, this thirteen-year-old body is full of strength. The original owner's aptitude is not good, but he is a hard-working person, so the thirteen-year-old original owner is already a four-star monk in the Spirit Mortal Realm. In this small village, apart from the five-star head of the Spirit Mortal Realm, the original owner is also an outstanding master!

    Raising his hand, Liu Mufeng punched the bronze mirror. The bronze mirror shattered, and the fragments fell to the ground.

    Looking at the destruction he caused, Liu Mufeng slightly raised the corners of his mouth, his face full of excitement.

    "This is really a magical continent !"

    Because this article is a novel of cultivating immortals, here I will introduce the cultivation levels that will appear in the article, so that everyone will not be confused when reading the article.

    The entry level of cultivation in the Lingwu Continent is the Lingmortal Realm: from one star to nine stars. (Level 1 monk)

    Spirit Realm: 1-star to 9-star. (Level 2 monk)

    Spirit Master Realm: One star to nine star. (Third-level monk)

    Spirit King Realm: One star to nine stars. (Level 4 monk)

    Spirit Emperor Realm: One to nine stars. (Fifth-level cultivator)

    Spirit Profound Realm: One to nine stars. (Sixth-level monk)

    Lingzong Realm: One star to nine star. (Seventh-level monk)

    Spiritual Venerable Realm: One star to nine stars. (Eighth-level monk)

    Holy Spirit Realm: One to nine stars. (Ninth level monk)