53.Difficult heroine.

Soon, a two-person grilled fish turns into a four-person grilled meat. Liu Mufeng took out the marinated monster meat from his interspatial ring, put it on the iron spit, and was responsible for the barbecue with the hero. Jiang Xu and the heroine are in charge of eating meat.

    "Liu Daoyou, your craftsmanship is really good, the monster meat you marinated is delicious!" Eating the meat that Liu Mufeng brought out, the hostess was full of praise.

    "Fellow Daoist Meng has won the prize, so I just made it casually." The heroine is really edible, he has marinated these rabbit meat, and he plans to eat it with Xiao Xu tomorrow. Unexpectedly, the heroine ate half of it in less than half an hour! What a pig! Fortunately, it was only a monster in the spirit realm. If someone ate the meat of a monster in the spirit realm, Xiao Xu would definitely feel distressed.

    "Well, I also smell that the meat is marinated very fragrant!" Said, the hero also started to eat.

    "Yeah, Mu Feng's cooking skills are really good. The food is very delicious!" Speaking of this, Jiang Xu smiled. There is a sense of pride.

    "Would you like some water?" Taking out the water bag, Liu Mufeng handed it to Jiang Xu.

    "Oh!" Reaching out to take it, Jiang Xu took a sip of the diluted spiritual water. Because they have been throwing spiritual stones into the lake for the past few years, the spiritual energy of the spiritual water is relatively strong now, and it can't be absorbed if they drink it directly. Therefore, what they drink now is diluted spiritual water. Xiaoyuan and the others also drank diluted spiritual water.

    "Wipe!" Seeing Jiang Xu took a mouthful of oil, Liu Mufeng took out a handkerchief and helped him wipe the corners of his mouth.

    "En!" Smiling and glancing at Liu Mufeng, Jiang Xu continued to eat. Xin said: eat faster, or you will be eaten up by Meng Shishi and Brother Zhantian!

    Seeing the intimate behavior of the two, the male lead frowned involuntarily. I thought: Isn't the person Xiao Xu likes Xu Qianshan? Why are you flirting with other men again now?

    Seeing that Jiang Xu and Liu Mufeng are so close, the heroine's eyes flashed with disdain. Xin said: Jiang Xu is really indiscreet. When he was in Jialan City, he seduced his cousin's fiancé. Now that she left Jialan City, she hooked up with another wild man.

    After eating, the heroine began to help the hero barbecue for the hero to eat. Here, Jiang Xu also started to help Liu Mufeng barbecue. Let Liu Mufeng eat meat.

    "Liu Daoyou, what kind of spiritual root are you?" Looking at Liu Mufeng, the heroine asked with a smile. Xin said: I don't know what kind of strength and qualifications this man has. It actually caught Jiang Xu's eyes.

    "Oh, I'm Huomu Shuanglinggen." As he spoke, Liu Mufeng lowered his head and ate a piece of barbecue, and said to himself: This heroine seems to pay a lot of attention to her, this is not a good thing!   

  "Oh, fire and wood dual spiritual roots! No wonder, I always feel that the flame breath on Liu Daoyou's body is so strong? And Xiao Xu, Xiao Xu seems to have flame breath on his body!" Said, the heroine looked at Jiang Xu. Xin said: Strange, Jiang Xu is a golden spirit root, why do you feel that the other party has the breath of flames? Is it my own illusion? 

    Hearing this, Jiang Xu's hand holding the iron drill stiffened. Xin said: Could it be that Meng Shishi saw that she had refined the beast fire?     "Maybe it's because I've been by Mu Feng's side all the time, and I've got his aura!" Jiang Xu said with a faint smile on his lips. Beast Fire is a secret between himself and Mu Feng, and must not be known to others. Otherwise, Mu Feng would be very dangerous.     "Ah, that's it!" Nodding, the heroine was dubious. For some reason, she always felt that Liu Mufeng was a little strange. However, she couldn't tell what was strange about the other party. Anyway, I just feel that this person is very wrong.